Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I saw a female from IT post a screenshot proving that men from the blackpill community are right about women chasing chads.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I saw a female from IT post a screenshot proving that men from the blackpill community are right about women chasing chads and you know on Facebook messenger how a message in the mix of the person’s profile shows up at the top of the screen? Well, I saw the foid was getting a message from local Chad yet the same foid spreads the false personality bullshit. :feelsree:

So, the foid was posting some feminiѕt ѕhit and there he was, local Chad showing up in the screenshots she posted, unintentionally, so she was obviously messaging said local Chad.

Last edited:
you need to start a youtube, where you just talk shit about women and IT thru a Yoshi puppet

brb using imagination because no pics

we don't need pics this is too based

Last edited:
Like the topic title says, I saw a female from IT post a screenshot proving that men from the blackpill community are right about women chasing chads and you know on Facebook messenger how a message in the mix of the person’s profile shows up at the top of the screen? Well, I saw the foid was getting a message from local Chad yet the same foid spreads the false personality bullshit. :feelsree:

So, the foid was posting some feminiѕt ѕhit and there he was, local Chad showing up in the screenshots she posted, unintentionally, so she was obviously messaging said local Chad.
Add pics, King.

Wish I had the capacity to be surprised with this nonsense anymore...

you need to start a youtube, where you just talk shit about women and IT thru a Yoshi puppet
This is an excellent idea.

A Youtube channel where you use a puppet and sift through IT and FDS and find the most absurd bullshit to make the puppet say.

I'd use a Miss Piggy puppet and a female speech synthesis voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back