Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw a beautiful girl with the ugliest boyfriend ever

Farkill

Farkill

Greycel
He had pimples, and looked like he hasnt shaven in weeks, and is obese.
That bimbo would be better off with me. My jealousy has turned to rage, I feel like punching that bitch and hope her dumb boyfriend gets diabetes

Could be sugar daddy relationship? How do you know for sure they were bf/gf?

fat chad wins again!

How do you know they're boyfriend/girlfriend?

That bimbo would be better off with me. My jealousy has turned to rage, I feel like punching that bitch and hope her dumb boyfriend gets diabetes
giga cope. just because you think you are "better" than him doesnt mean you are entitled to a foid. i don't care if you are fit. i don't care how much you have tried. you don't deserve anything.

delusional and cope. OP is IT plant

Dude's probably loaded.

What's your race, height and bodyfat%?

big dick + $$$ maybe thug maxxed too. Also oofy doofy, just be lucky find unicorn, just be first @Zer0/∞

Probably is white and has rich parents.

Could be sugar daddy relationship? How do you know for sure they were bf/gf?
I forgot to mention that they were cuddling with each other. Yeah that fatass must be rich

(im trying to cope)

giga cope. just because you think you are "better" than him doesnt mean you are entitled to a foid. i don't care if you are fit. i don't care how much you have tried. you don't deserve anything.
giga fax but what can he do to improve though

He never received a turn.

strange that usually never happens
must be a glitch in the npc pairing system
reporting this to the simulation devs rn

strange that usually never happens
must be a glitch in the npc pairing system
reporting this to the simulation devs rn
or maybe op is just exaggerating or making this up?

Greycel IT coper

Oofy doofy showed again, oofy doofy always wins no matter what, it happens all the time

Stfu GrAYcel, she’s sucking him off and not you, so that means, he must mog you physically to the moon and back, stop the cope.

Cuck