Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a 5'6 rice normie with a 5'7 curry becky today

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
He was 5'6 give or take an inch, normie height and face for a rice male. Dressed in business casual attire.
She was slightly taller at 5'7 wearing a red coat and one of those aryan curry types with a very thin and gracile build (like a lot of curry foids have). Brown but not dark brown.

That was suifuel for me as a ricecel because I've always liked curry foids. I like curry foids second to noodlewhores.

That was the 2nd asian male indian female couple I've seen in SF since 2017-2018. Crazy to think. Curry foids seem to dislike us rice men even more than white foids do and white foids, very STRONGLY dislike us rice males.

Meanwhile i've probably seen something like 4-6 indian male asian female couples in that same time period. Which is more than indian male white female couples I've seen. I've seen only 3 IMWF couples since 2014.

Last edited:
Oh no, the slit-eyed gooks are stealing our hairy whores. jeetcels rise up

He was 5'6 give or take an inch, normie height and face for a rice male. Dressed in business casual attire.
She was slightly taller at 5'7 wearing a red coat and one of those aryan curry types with a very thin and gracile build (like a lot of curry foids have). Brown but not dark brown.

That was suifuel for me as a ricecel because I've always liked curry foids. I like curry foids second to noodlewhores.

That was the 2nd asian male indian female couple I've seen in SF since 2017-2018. Crazy to think. Curry foids seem to dislike us rice men even more than white foids do and white foids, very STRONGLY dislike us rice males.

Meanwhile i've probably seen something like 4-6 indian male asian female couples in that same time period. Which is far more than indian male white female couples I've seen. I've seen only 3 IMWF couples since 2014.
lol curry whores would much rather have rice cels than curry true cels. good look rice boyos I'mma rot in my shitty stink pit of a room

Do not worry.

genetically east asians and indians are very different despite living so close

Chogged once again:feelsrope:.

Just be Asian is law!

I guess that is what normies are referring to when they say that, even if you are short, you can find someone. Outliers, however. I assume he also has a good occupation.
Yea but a lot of foids can easily see here in SF (where asians makeup 34% of the population), that 5'6 is average for an asian dude. For an asian dude he was not short. Thats about as good as it gets for her because the 5'10+ changs are all with noodle stacies. And yea they were walking by the google office.

Short would be 5'3-5'4 asian dudes.

Meanwhile i've probably seen something like 4-6 indian male asian female couples in that same time period. Which is more than indian male white female couples I've seen. I've seen only 3 IMWF couples since 2014.

Weird, in Hanoi I saw a lot of curry-rice couples of any sex. Asian men who date outside of their race often date toilets either their height or taller than them, it's because shortness is extremely common in Asia. Often I think that the heightpill doesn't apply to Ricecels.

Weird, in Hanoi I saw a lot of curry-rice couples of any sex. Asian men who date outside of their race often date toilets either their height or taller than them, it's because shortness is extremely common in Asia. Often I think that the heightpill doesn't apply to Ricecels.

Chogged once again:feelsrope:.

Very sad.

Re: Imagine a cute fluffy dog
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149517358Monday, November 10, 2014 7:14 AM CST
I'm under the implication that you aren't making the assumption that each resident of "China" consumes "Canidae" as a meal.
Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.

This should be Lifefuel for u you subhuman. How tall are you?

This should be Lifefuel for u you subhuman. How tall are you?
5'6. Nah its not lifefuel. He got really really lucky and thats the first asian male indian female couple i've seen in around 4 years.

I'm not gonna go around and hit on curry foids just because I saw one AMIF couple. I already know based on observation/experience what will happen.

Last edited:
5'6. Nah its not lifefuel. He got really really lucky and thats the first asian male indian female couple i've seen in around 4 years.

I'm not gonna go around and hit on curry foids just because I saw one AMIF couple. I already know based on observation/experience what will happen.
It’s Lifefuel for u faggot. And don’t hit on them, they don’t deserve the attention, but put this energy in something else

NTpill strikes again.

I've never seen IMAF before. But then again, I'm not in a very Asian city in the first place. Don't know what's worse tbh.

Curries mogging and winning? :giga::giga::giga:

I have only seem two curry male rice female couples. One of them I saw at a street corner kissing passionately. :fuk::fuk:

ovER for curries

Cope! She wasn't his gf but probably some friend or his boss.