Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw 5 WM/BF couples today while at work

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Which makes me hate white foids even more, for not choosing me.

Was ER not on point when he talked about being annoyed at the sight of a nigger walking through Trader Joe’s with two blonde white foids?:

View: https://dai.ly/x2tlfww

...do you mean BM/WF? :feelsjuice:

But generally, yes; it's the popular enttainment and thugmaxxed physique halo, along with height and some weight blood for African-Americans, causing this particular matchup... :feelshehe:

Ultimately, white Chad or Tyrone; foids all go for the same. :feelsclown:

I am against all interracial.

I am against all interracial.
I wish the dynamics were the same. Especially, now that I understand the concept of dating your “looksmatch”, I hate thinking about the guy who is left single, because his looksmatch is dating way above her league.

When I am at work, I sometimes just want to jokingly ask a white man if he walks into my store by himself, “So where’s your Asian gf at?” - or if a single black foid walks into my store, I want to ask her, “So where is your white boyfriend at?”. Kek - but then I would get fired.

Did you go, "Hunter," on them?
(Dr William Peirce)

ER was fit, he looks good in that purple shirt - he should have been able to pull a foid in California. Seriously, California has become - landwhale sanctuary. Goblinas walk around looking like trucks, holding babies… The fact that an ant-faced gook foid didn’t fuck ER is amazing to me - and I was born and raised in California - ER’s looksmatch should have fucked him!

“Well, he’s a loser in my opinion”

That quote always gives me chills, 22-year-old Elliot Rodger being extremely based and not giving a fuck about sounding politically correct. Remember, his father was a very powerful Hollywood businessman - Elliot understood lookism very well.

Honestly, I saw at least three WM/BF couples tonight at my night job. Black foids are scandalous, it’s funny that they always seem to go on dates with white guys at the whitest events (bitches).

Mutts being mutts

ER was fit, he looks good in that purple shirt - he should have been able to pull a foid in California. Seriously, California has become - landwhale sanctuary. Goblinas walk around looking like trucks, holding babies… The fact that an ant-faced gook foid didn’t fuck ER is amazing to me - and I was born and raised in California - ER’s looksmatch should have fucked him!
From what I remember, he didn't like Asian women at all, barely interacted with them (even less then girls in general). ER wanted blonde Stacie's and Beckie's.

From what I remember, he didn't like Asian women at all, barely interacted with them (even less then girls in general). ER wanted blonde Stacie's and Beckie's.
True. I think we just answered our own question.

- ER hated Asian and hapa foids, because he knew that they were all chad-only.

kind of shocking to see that many WM/BF couples think it is a lie even I who grew up in Toronto would maybe see that many in a year as a general rule white guys don't fuck sheboons.

True. I think we just answered our own question.

- ER hated Asian and hapa foids, because he knew that they were all chad-only.

Who knows. I mean, he didn't have contempt and jealousy for the guy that fucked his sister. He wrote about it in his manifesto, although I think that guy was half Latino or something.

I
Who knows. I mean, he didn't have contempt and jealousy for the guy that fucked his sister. He wrote about it in his manifesto, although I think that guy was half Latino or something.
His sister is a typical toilet - she has a sex life, her brother was an incel.

What’s the point in even trying tbh