Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I said that youtube hasn't been reccomending me incel related content

• Thread starter FortunateMilkman
  • Start date
FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
I take that back. The last 100 videos I've watched have been music albums and music topic channels - mostly videos with less than 100,000 views, and now on my front page of reccomendations is a video where a guy shit talks incels. I checked out his channel and his entire channel is just making videos on incels/niceguys/"creepy people"/cringe (thought that shit died in 2012). Like, thats his entire fucking content output. In the video I got reccomended he says "You know u could say I go way too hard on these guys, but u know,,,, after a few of these posts,,,, u 2 will see that they are the scum of the earth". Can't help but laugh at this shit. Oh no! A bunch of socially misfortunate ugly dudes! They're so dangerous! I'm totally not punching down guys!

I could fucking bet this dude has some major insecurities to spend his entire time making videos like this. Not that they are high effort or anything (lazy editing, voice over, shitty stock music).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuD71YaecVe2A1DVs3IldTA/videos

((((YouTube))))