Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I roleplayed as a mass shooter in GTA Vice City Stories

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was bored so I started my PSP and GTA: VCS was on. I drove to the Vice Mall dressed with the military uniform they give you on the begining of the game and started shooting everyone while saying (in my mind) things like "who's the nigger now huh", "die vietcongs" or "this is what 'nam feels like" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: In total I killed 42 civvies and 28 police and then went outside the mall and died in 5 seconds because I had 6 stars and the army came.

cuck for not killing the army too

I do so too, but in GTAV, more realistic, plus I can make my own self in it thanks to mods and give myself proper school shooter gear. And there's even a fucking university campus in that game.

I do so too, but in GTAV, more realistic, plus I can make my own self in it thanks to mods and give myself proper school shooter gear. And there's even a fucking university campus in that game.
I remember doing that in GTA V when I had my Xbox 360 kek

I remember doing that in GTA V when I had my Xbox 360 kek
V is much more relatable because verything there is so modern and looks like real world today. I also love shooting up transvestites and gays at that one club at night.

Or use a NPC skin of a black/latino gangster and shoot up another gang's turf.

Fucking based Vice City wish i can play it again

Mogs me cuz owns a PSP:feelshaha:

I do the same thing in GTA V.

I've done the same on every GTA. :yes:

Breivik got a higher count in real life

Noob

I used to do that on gta sa like 10 years ago