Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One time I threw a cup of nacho cheese at a foid

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I was with my dad at the mall and I guess the whore was mad that my dad took her parking space so she started yelling at him and disrespecting him. I was in the back seat, I just exited the mall with my dad and had nacho cheese and pretzels. Without thinking I rolled down my window and threw the hot nacho cheese all over her :feelsgah: it got all over her hair, clothes and even on the back of her car.

The look on her face was priceless.

Then my dad hurried and drove off and she smacked the back of his truck in frustration :feelskek:

My dad said I shouldn’t have done it, but then he changed his mind and said he was proud of me for sticking up for him like that. I was so happy knowing that slut had nacho cheese all over her clothes and had to walk around the mall covered in stains (or had to go home and change)

It was my one moment of revenge for all they did to me.

Sad part was I had no cheese for my pretzel :cryfeels:

Based story kek

Call that shit the day of retribution ☠☠

Call that shit the day of retribution ☠☠
Bitch wanted a chad’s cumshot instead she got an incel’s cheese shot ☠️ call that shit Chuck E. Cheese

I was with my dad at the mall and I guess the whore was mad that my dad took her parking space so she started yelling at him and disrespecting him. I was in the back seat, I just exited the mall with my dad and had nacho cheese and pretzels. Without thinking I rolled down my window and threw the hot nacho cheese all over her :feelsgah: it got all over her hair, clothes and even on the back of her car.

Then my dad hurried and drove off and she smacked the back of his truck in frustration :feelskek:

My dad said I shouldn’t have done it, but then he changed his mind and said he was proud of me for sticking up for him like that. I was so happy knowing that slut had nacho cheese all over her clothes and had to walk around the mall covered in stains (or had to go home and change)

Rip nacho tho, Did you atleast eat a bit of it?

low inhib chad, mogged again

based.

Attachments

• images (10).jpg
    images (10).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 8

I am proud of you, brocel

Rip nacho tho, Did you atleast eat a bit of it?
Yeah I was able to dip my pretzel in some of it but yeah most of it went out the window. I remember my dad even asked “did you even get to eat any of it?0

How old were you at the time?

Good work mate

Too bad you didn’t have hot coffee on hand.

Good

Good deed for the day! Well done

I know the look. The trademark look of a foid you have actually managed to offend. Mouth opens wide, their eyes open wide with a look of pure shock and they just go silent for like a second. :feelskek:
Kind of like that markipllier soyjak but wider mouth and eyes full of shock.
The few times I have manged to offend a foid on that level I consider another medal in my collection.
American Heroes Award GIF by One Chicago

If you have ever made a foid speechless, congratulations, you have managed to offend them. Foids never shut up so you know they are shocked when they shut up for a sec.

Based:dab::dab:

Based. Hope you know how to open a door