Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i request IT to stop posting my threads without my permission.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
The purpose of IT is to screenshot and post illegal things incels say so they can be held accountable for it. Well all the posts from me posted on IT arent illegal and I didn't violate any law. I request IT to stop posting my threads unless I have given permission.
Thanks.

They're gonna use this to satisfy their femdom cuckold needs, totalitarianism strives through propaganda.
IT if you read this: You censor out all non-feminist opinions and claim youre oppressed. Stop taking away our free speech. Your big they/them non-binary sibling can go fuck they/themself

@mods can we just not allow bluepillers to view the website?

I don't care, you spam these threads and you have an unhealthy obsession about that one whore

Get a grip buddy boyo that's all I'll say

I don't care, you spam these threads and you have an unhealthy obsession about that one whore

Get a grip buddy boyo that's all I'll say
they dont even undersgand my situation with her and they're constantly criticizing me about it. "oh she doesnt even know you exist" "oh you probably come off annoying" oh this or that when they dont even know the situation im so fucking sick of it

they dont even undersgand my situation with her and they're constantly criticizing me about it. "oh she doesnt even know you exist" "oh you probably come off annoying" oh this or that when they dont even know the situation im so fucking sick of it
Brutal

Fuck that whore dude. She destroyed you. You are just another tool for her and the matriarchy. Cuck

Please, good sire, can i screenshot your threadie?

IncelTears are complete and utter pieces of shit.

reddit is a stain on the internet

not gonna happen chucklefuck :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fuck that whore dude. She destroyed you. You are just another tool for her and the matriarchy. Cuck
Even a oneiticel is mostly aware of this and how bad the situation is. But what's the alternative? Complete loneliness, and this makes life even more sad. It's just a coping to still have some hope. Removing this is worse. The only solution to overcome an oneitis is to find another girl, but since we're incels is impossible to find another girl so there is no solution

IT loves touching your threads...and little children:)

n
Even a oneiticel is mostly aware of this and how bad the situation is. But what's the alternative? Complete loneliness, and this makes life even more sad. It's just a coping to still have some hope. Removing this is worse. The only solution to overcome an oneitis is to find another girl, but since we're incels is impossible to find another girl so there is no solution
summed it up, thanks.

we're stuck with 1 girl that wont love us.

Being clean from drugs is bad. Do more drugs to feel more hype. You're just as cucked

Being clean from drugs is bad. Do more drugs to feel more hype. You're just as cucked
i;d rather be addicted then want to kill myself when its taken away

So having a girlfriend is something as hyped as drug ? I don't think so.
We're denied a fundamental human need. It's like we're starving. And since we're in the desert we have mirages... So the problem is no to stop the mirage, but tho stop the hunger. And since we can't as I said... there is no solution

GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD DAY VIETNAM