Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I remember when girls were playing some game and then they would sort out guys from prettiest to ugliest and I wasn’t even on the list,like never…..

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Honestly when I remembered this I laughed at the blackpill but when I started typing it down I just realized how much of a waste Im:cryfeels:
So girls both in my middle and high school would have this game where they would write all the guys ranking from prettiest to ugliest and it was like an upgraded version of kiss fuck marry kill and I wasnt even on the list……like never….it was like I didn’t exist:feelsrope:

brutal maybe it was your personality :feelsEhh:

They don’t even want us to exist

I'm so glad I've never been put through that. I wouldn't have been on the list either.

Same yeah. I was always left alone, my presence simply did not register, especially with women. On the other hand, that also means that I've never been bullied.
They don’t even want us to exist
In fact, I don't think they consciously *want* anything for us. We just don't register in their brains.

Gentle reminder: The girl you think about at night has literally never once spent a thought on you.

Girls never talked about me, even boys would pick me last in sport.

The female gender are shallow whores.

They didn't even know u existed bro

Girls never talked about me, even boys would pick me last in sport.
:chad::banhammer:

we went through the exact same shit then. being last to be picked in a sport sucks
Bruh we had PE together with girls and I would always be picked last,actually I wouldn’t even be picked I would be the last guy remaining so I would have to join the other team:feelsrope:
In front of girls
I told that to my mom but she never saw the problem when I was a kid/young teen:cryfeels:

we went through the exact same shit then. being last to be picked in a sport sucks

Bruh we had PE together with girls and I would always be picked last,actually I wouldn’t even be picked I would be the last guy remaining so I would have to join the other team:feelsrope:
In front of girls
I told that to my mom but she never saw the problem when I was a kid/young teen:cryfeels:
Kids dont virtue signal, if they dont like you they cut you off and they can be brutal. Parents forget how is like being young and vulnerable and brush off every problem their child has as irrelevant.

you were too good looking to be listed :smonk:

when that game started, I wanted to escape but I couldn't. the only good thing is that i wasn't chosen as the ugliest. but others in our class were chosen prettier than me. in those days i didn't know about the black pill and thought that looks didn't matter much. I thought it was just another game

Honestly when I remembered this I laughed at the blackpill but when I started typing it down I just realized how much of a waste Im:cryfeels:
So girls both in my middle and high school would have this game where they would write all the guys ranking from prettiest to ugliest and it was like an upgraded version of kiss fuck marry kill and I wasnt even on the list……like never….it was like I didn’t exist:feelsrope:
Maybe they thought you were gay?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back