Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember thinking everything would change when Tinder came out jfl

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Back in 2014 or whatever when Tinder came out I thought it was going to be a game changer for me. Foids in your proximity looking for sex? I imagined it being like ordering Food from Foodora. Just pick and choose.

Boy was I wrong. That's only a reality for 5% of top-Chads. It's really is a barren wasteland for the rest of us. Even for normies it's far from a hook-up app like it was first intended to be, it's turned into a regular dating apps. The only true hook up apps are fag-apps like Grindr.

What were your thoughts on Tinder when it first came out?

Tinder was far from the first popular online dating plaform, and not that different from social networks either.

Wasn't tinder easier back in the days I remember a normie co worker was getting alot of matches and messages in 2014

Wasn't tinder easier back in the days I remember a normie co worker was getting alot of matches and messages in 2014
Well it wasn't for me, but yeah I assume it was easier.

everything did change when tinder came out. its just that for unattractive men it changed for the worse.

the advent of tinder and online "dating" was like the invention of the steam engine for the sexual market. the sexual revolution had already broken down the last barriers preventing foids from whoring themselves out to chads. but they were still limited by who they could meet in person. online dating provides a convienent way to connect foids to chads, short circuiting the incels and low tier normies. i think now we live in the most degenerate time ever. there is more sex being had right now than at any point in history. its basically one massive orgy today. there is sperm everywhere