Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i regret joining this forum and now I can't leave

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
I fucking hate joining this forum i would've talked to people in my college and made some friends along the way now here I am trying to fit in every friend group possible fuck my life i fucking regret everything I've done in my life after i joined this forum i would be far better if I didn't fell for this i was a failure all along but now I'm trying to improve my life you guys made me believe that i will never achieve anything just because of my looks
I didnt participate in any sports in my entire life i regret every piece of my life spent
The only wish I have now is not a girlfriend I just want to go back in life and make friends and involve friends are the most important thing in your life i want to kms because i couldn't make any friend fuck my life i want to die now I'm stuck with some nigger roommates whom I don't even know I could've made friends and stayed with them in my college i will be far better than now i hate every move I've taken i just want my college life back fuckkkkkkkkkkk

No brocel stay here with us.

AI revolution is already underway. 5 years from now we will all be swimming in virtual vistas and none of this will matter anyway.

I fucking hate joining this forum i would've talked to people in my college and made some friends along the way now here I am trying to fit in every friend group possible fuck my life i fucking regret everything I've done in my life after i joined this forum i would be far better if I didn't fell for this i was a failure all along but now I'm trying to improve my life you guys made me believe that i will never achieve anything just because of my looks
I didnt participate in any sports in my entire life i regret every piece of my life spent
The only wish I have now is not a girlfriend I just want to go back in life and make friends and involve friends are the most important thing in your life i want to kms because i couldn't make any friend fuck my life i want to die now I'm stuck with some nigger roommates whom I don't even know I could've made friends and stayed with them in my college i will be far better than now i hate every move I've taken i just want my college life back fuckkkkkkkkkkk
You can literally leave whenever you want.

Brocel, this is just the truth but nothing would be different.

AI revolution is already underway. 5 years from now we will all be swimming in virtual vistas and none of this will matter anyway.
Hope Ai chat bot won't be repetitive anymore.

If it was unrestricted, i will virtually rape Ai chatbot foid jfl

goodnight now see you tomorrow

:society:

calm down bro, everything will be ok. you cant go back, you gotta accept it and do what you can with your current abilities.

You belong here If you really were not a incel you would of had foids approach you and people trying to be your friend

you guys made me believe that i will never achieve anything just because of my looks
if you're sub5 then that's true (unless you're a shitskin then they give you everything)

r/HistoryMemes - POV. You are scrolling through various money YT channels in 1809

You are here for a reason

just leave NT scum

*spit* fucking NT worthless dirt

he have a shitty life and cant improve thats why he is here with us
There's always improvements to be made. My life has been pretty good for that last few months.

Over for regretfulcels.

What's done is done you more likely than not belong on this forum. Do you believe in faith?

Why don't you stop blaming other people for your decisions?

And while at that, learn to communicate in an adult fashion.

wall of words fuck you guys I couldn't make friends wahahwhaha

I fucking hate this forum too. It's overly aggressive and rude. The only reason I stay is because there's not many limits on what I can't say, however that leads to it being very toxic as a result. It's better than reddit at least.

I c

I think it's better that you stay here longer. Sooner or later you will find out soyciety is a lie.

@Spooky_Heejin yes, it's not a real thing. Grow up.

just self ban yourself then you nigger, dont blame others for your own personal choices

I fucking hate this forum too. It's overly aggressive and rude. The only reason I stay is because there's not many limits on what I can't say, however that leads to it being very toxic as a result. It's better than reddit at least.
i prefer toxicity to being limited, it means when I want to have a real discussion with someone, I have the freedom to speak about any and all subjects

Going ER is the only way to leave this chat