Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I refused to share an electric fan with a foid today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
So, I was in my office at the Federal Bureau of investigation going through your files ( you incels have a lot to answer for ) when a fat foid sat right next to me. I had hogged the fan all to myself at this point. It had been a hot day; she kept looking at me and at the fan, then she looked at me again. Then, she finally asked : " do you mind sharing?" that's when I said:" it's broken, I can't get it to blow in both directions" it was obviously a lie. I had fixed it in that position on purpose. She was fat and very sweaty.

Sweating like the pig she is

Nice. Foids aren't entitled to our help or kindness.

Good job let the fat whale sweat

This is why you’re incel sweaty

Based & notentitledtowindpilled.

55 Guests are viewing this topic.

Filthy pig should hit a treadmill.

Let that whore suffer.
She would not do the same for you

So, I was in my office at the Federal Bureau of investigation going through your files ( you incels have a lot to answer for ) when a fat foid sat right next to me. I had hogged the fan all to myself at this point. It had been a hot day; she kept looking at me and at the fan, then she looked at me again. Then, she finally asked : " do you mind sharing?" that's when I said:" it's broken, I can't get it to blow in both directions" it was obviously a lie. I had fixed it in that position on purpose. She was fat and very sweaty.

The funniest part about this situation is that some femcel trash would believe that you would of given up the fan if the landwhale was a Stacey instead

Would you of still held your ground if the foid was a stacey or would you of simped ?

Sharing is caring, its your personality that makes you an inkel sweary! :soy::soy::soy:

Good, she wouldn't have shared it with you so why should you do it for her?

this reminds me of the legendary calculatorcel, truly an inspiration

The funniest part about this situation is that some femcel trash would believe that you would of given up the fan if the landwhale was a Stacey instead

Would you of still held your ground if the foid was a stacey or would you of simped ?

No woman deserves any sort of help from men tbh, Stacey or not.

Wouldve been better if you did this to a stacy. I could care less about messing with unnattractive females. It's the attractive ones I despise

Her personality wasn't good enough; that's why she's sweaty, sweaty...

Proud of you tbh