Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refused the vaxx and got fired

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Hi guys I am now unemployed and will soon be homeless. Still wont get jabbed . The jab is for whites who are stupid enough to genocide themselves. I guess I will have to seperate from soyciety and go off the grid. No money for the system from me hehehe. Instead I will parasite off the system taking advantage of any freebies.

Down with the covid vaccine foolishness down. Revolution is the only solution. A revolution of the mind. Come out of her my people and do not partake in her sinful ways. Babylon the great has fallen

Last edited:
Nice Bible quote. I'm New Testament more than Old Testament.

Life will be hard if you become homeless. I spent one day on the streets at night and it was horrible looking for cardboard to make a bed.

you and @ropecell related by any chance?

Hi guys I am now unemployed and will soon be homeless. Still wont get jabbed . The jab is for whites who are stupid enough to genocide themselves. I guess I will have to seperate from soyciety and go off the grid. No money for the system from me hehehe. Instead I will parasite off the system taking advantage of any freebies.

Down with the covid vaccine foolishness down. Revolution is the only solution. A revolution of the mind. Come out of her my people and do not partake in her sinful ways. Babylon the great has fallen

Srs. You're a hero.

Can u get unemployment?

respect but low IQ too. All jobs and anything worthwhile will require the Jewish jab. You have to take the mark of the beast to survive

You have to take the mark of the beast to survive
To survive, dude? Those brainwashed retards who took the jab will die sooner or later. Wtf you talking about? Rat poison kills slowly, remember that.

OP did the right thing. Respect to OP ngl

Life will be hard if you become homeless. I spent one day on the streets at night and it was horrible looking for cardboard to make a bed.

To survive, dude? Those brainwashed retards who took the jab will die sooner or later. Wtf you talking about? Rat poison kills slowly, remember that.

OP did the right thing. Respect to OP ngl

Nobody wants to genocide you with vaccine. It doesn't make sense to kill obedient citizens and be left only with opponents.
the kikes want to reduce the population to less than a billion, most of the obedients are whites and kikes hate us whites

A virus so deadly you have to coerce people into taking a vaccine that doesn’t even prevent the spread of said virus. :feelskek::feelstastyman:

Can u get unemployment?
Employment will always be there, no need to worry. Just not the fancy corporate jobs tbh. Many farmers want people to work for them shoveling cow dung. Plenty work where the immigrants work like how the Mexicans do in the States.
You know the government says one thing but behind the scenes people really dont bother too much.
I am a child of God thus I have no fear because I want to be Gods favourite child so I walk through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil.

Employment will always be there, no need to worry. Just not the fancy corporate jobs tbh. Many farmers want people to work for them shoveling cow dung. Plenty work where the immigrants work like how the Mexicans do in the States.
You know the government says one thing but behind the scenes people really dont bother too much.
I am a child of God thus I have no fear because I want to be Gods favourite child so I walk through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil.

Why would you want to be his favorite child if he made you ugly?

Why would you want to be his favorite child if he made you ugly?
You know the majority of incels here are volcel who only want a stacy.

The majority will refuse a negro foid and a bean foid. Yet if they swallowed their pride they could be having threesomes and foursomes and would have already had 10 children by now.

Why should I be mad at God for making me ugly? Is ugly pussy not sweet? Cant ugly foids suck your dick so good that you even feel like fainting and then bend over in doggy to let you pump their pussy and cum deep inside them?

You know the majority of incels here are volcel who only want a stacy.

The majority will refuse a negro foid and a bean foid. Yet if they swallowed their pride they could be having threesomes and foursomes and would have already had 10 children by now.

Why should I be mad at God for making me ugly? Is ugly pussy not sweet? Cant ugly foids suck your dick so good that you even feel like fainting and then bend over in doggy to let you pump their pussy and cum deep inside them?
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: either you’re not incel or incredibly delusional. Why would any incel have any respect for a god who makes them ugly and unable to get any women? Most incels would gladly take a she boon or beaner foid. All those women have lots of options

Based but I’m not as strong as you:feelsbadman:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: either you’re not incel or incredibly delusional. Why would any incel have any respect for a god who makes them ugly and unable to get any women? Most incels would gladly take a she boon or beaner foid. All those women have lots of options
All?

The majority of young negro men are dead from violence or in prison for example in the US of A. Young negro women are single just for example.

It is a fact that the majority of incels do not want negro women or bean women.

By the way I said most incels. Incels that are in wheel chairs or have deformed faces will face bigger hurdles in finding sex. The majority of incels are not disabled or deformed.

Btw if you refuse to have respect for God then that is your choice. I bet if you did a survey here more than half the users on this platform would admit they respect and fear God.

Never take the mark of the beast or it's over for your soul. Better to be poor and barely scraping by than jabbing your self 4!!! times and more and dying from some jewish gene therapy bs

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 08 um 213754

Based but I’m not as strong as you:feelsbadman:
Nothing to be strong about buddy. It is just faith. To be honest me as a person I am weak hehehe, just that I have no fear and the vaxxtards and government use fear and coercion. So their weapons are obsolete against me. Nothing spectacular tbh.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."

The state of this world in 2022

Based

You dont have the shitty job but you have your dignity. They will have to fire me too if they want me to get the stupid jab. Im prepared for being marginated or even persecuted by this evil society, but i wont be a slave.

Boss has covid. Something tells me when he gets back in the office it's going to be jabb or your out. I'll be right behind ya man. Stay strong. God bless.

You're a fool. Even bigger fool for thinking there's a god
Boss has covid. Something tells me when he gets back in the office it's going to be jabb or your out. I'll be right behind ya man. Stay strong. God bless.
Nothing more idiotic than an ugly sexless incel that is a slave to religion

Last edited:
You're a fool. Even bigger fool for thinking there's a god

Nothing more idiotic than an ugly sexless incel that is a slave to religion
Brocel dont forget to get your booster in March when the new one for Omricon comes out and always wear your mask. I love you bro stay safe.

What country or nation are you in? I got fired from my previous job for refusing the kikecine where currently I'm living in skid row having taken a new job that pays considerably a lot less. While I'm not homeless I feel like I'm on the verge of such the way things have been going, barely surviving over here. :feelsjuice:

Can u get unemployment?
A lot of places will reject your unemployment for vaccine refusal and a lot of companies or businesses utilize dirty tricks where they'll say that you terminated your own employment with them voluntarily rather than them admit firing you for vaccine refusal. This entire period we live in is a lawless one where the rule of law and the social contract is essentially dead. :feelsjuice:

respect but low IQ too. All jobs and anything worthwhile will require the Jewish jab. You have to take the mark of the beast to survive
Fuck that, I'll become a rebel outlaw for life before bending the knee. :feelsjuice:

A lot of places will reject your unemployment for vaccine refusal and a lot of companies or businesses utilize dirty tricks where they'll say that you terminated your own employment with them voluntarily rather than them admit firing you for vaccine refusal. This entire period we live in is a lawless one where the rule of law and the social contract is essentially dead. :feelsjuice:
Can’t you tell the unemployment office you were terminated from the job and have a medical/religious reason for not taking the kikeccine?

Can’t you tell the unemployment office you were terminated from the job and have a medical/religious reason for not taking the kikeccine?
No, not really and most of the laws in place favor the business owner over the worker or employee. I remember when I was fired I asked for them to mail me a copy of a document showing that they fired me for vaccine refusal. Instead, they mailed me a document stating that I voluntarily quit without ever saying a word regarding the vaccines whatsoever. This is the kind of dirty tricks they're playing at the employer level regarding termination via vaccine refusal. :feelsjuice:

What country or nation are you in? I got fired from my previous job for refusing the kikecine where currently I'm living in skid row having taken a new job that pays considerably a lot less. While I'm not homeless I feel like I'm on the verge of such the way things have been going, barely surviving over here. :feelsjuice:
Thats the way it is in this current time. We have no other choice but to build new skill sets. Doing business for self is the way forward. Nobody will stop you from buying vheciles, shining them up and reselling them. Buy smart phones and resell etc etc etc. As time progresses you improve tbh. Other people were doing this even before the pandemic and now they dont even need to work for other people.

It is obvious that the majority of people are conditioned to be wage slaves i.e cucks. It is like when you have an animal that has been caged for years. When you open the cage for the animal to go free, it has no idea what to do and just stares into the distance all the while reluctant to leave its cage.

No, not really and most of the laws in place favor the business owner over the worker or employee. I remember when I was fired I asked for them to mail me a copy of a document showing that they fired me for vaccine refusal. Instead, they mailed me a document stating that I voluntarily quit without ever saying a word regarding the vaccines whatsoever. This is the kind of dirty tricks they're playing at the employer level regarding termination via vaccine refusal. :feelsjuice:
Why would they do such a thing other than they themselves are part of the system and thus part of the problem. Dont fear though. Remeber he who laughs last laughs loudest.

You know that nobody has ever isolated the corona virus untill now. With all the hype you would expect that at least one person would have isolated the virus but alas it has never been done to date. That means if the virus has not even been isolated then how exactly do the vaccine manufacturers know how to design their vaccines? When you dig deeper you will discover that they based everything on a supposed computer model of what they guess the corona virus could possibly look like genetically. In other words it is all based on bullshit.
Any sane thinking person will have no other choice but to conclude that in all actuality there is no corona virus. People who claim to have had corona virus actually had the flu. I have had bouts of the flu that really hit me hard i.e thumping headaches as if a sledge hammer was constantly knocking me on the head. Throat so sore it was as if every time I swallowed it was like I was swallowing razor blades and joints so sore I even thought I would die from pain if I moved around too much.

You need to realise that Western countries as of now are having the majority of their skilled work force enter retirement as the boomer generation retire from their jobs. The new generation in number are actually less the amount of retirees. Which means the government cannot afford the bill. So you know the solution ----> GET RID OF THE USELESS EATERS.

Check out this thread. In it is a video that in simple language gives an example of what I am trying to say.

Kikes strike again, doesn't (((Israel))) have 4 shots now in total

Kikes strike again, doesn't (((Israel))) have 4 shots now in total
Well due to fact that the manufacturers refuse to make the ingredients of their so-called vaccines public nobody knows exactly what Jews are injected with and what whites are injected with. What goes into into African doses and what into Asian?

So all the propoganda of Jews 4th shot is simply meaningless hot air that low iq suck up and scream about look how safe the vaccines are.

ted kaczynski when looking at this post :feelshaha:

Good it is better to not work than to take a GAY VACCINE INVENTED BY JEWISH PEDOS

I mean why so many of you guys give that much of a shit? like really losing your job and being homeless for not taking the vaccine, jesus. What's the worst that could happen? that you die?

I have been rejected from getting a job twice now because i refuse the satan spike. Tax payer wageslaves can pay for my gibs since it is their fault for going along with everything like the demoralised and feckless sacks of cowardly shit that they are

I have been rejected from getting a job twice now because i refuse the satan spike. Tax payer wageslaves can pay for my gibs since it is their fault for going along with everything like the demoralised and feckless sacks of cowardly shit that they are
Exactly they are the problem. They are the ones who keep supporting this system and even fight against the none vaxxed.
So let them fund this system. And any way the taxes will keep rising so good for them. They will be slaves working for just enough money to make it through the month all the while destroying their health because of stress.

Where do you live bro?

@ethniccel1

You must be in Europe or Australia I take it. :feelsjuice:

All this bullshit has gone too far, man.

All this bullshit has gone too far, man.
This is just the beginning, in the next two years or less this entire planet is going to become hell on earth literally, prepare yourselves for what is coming next mentally and physically if you can. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back