Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refused the vaxx and got fired

This is just the beginning, in the next two years or less this entire planet is going to become hell on earth literally, prepare yourselves for what is coming next mentally and physically if you can. :feelsjuice:
If you hell on earth because of the vaccine then I think you partially correct.

Of all the countries on this earth why do we only hear about western countries in relation to the vaccine? Okay given a few other countries come into the narrative like China, Israel, South Africa.
But why never the Congos, the slums of India, the Khazakstans etc etc.

This is a white mans fight amongst himself. White countries are currently been restructured and the covid thingy is just an excuse. The West is bankrupt and is no longer in a position of power to win wars because there are other big dogs on the scene now that want have their share at the feeding bowl. Even if the West attack some small country the other alpha male countries will simply supply them with weapons.

The free meals white countries were accustomed to is now over and the white middle class must now be reduced back to their origins as serfs.

Who is winning during this pandemic? Amazon, Pfizer, Microsoft etc etc. The rich have gotten 100 times richer in the last 2 years and the common middle class white business is dying if not already dead. But common whites are so stupid and cant see this instead they fighting each other.

This goes to show that whites are not intelligent.

Employment will always be there, no need to worry. Just not the fancy corporate jobs tbh. Many farmers want people to work for them shoveling cow dung. Plenty work where the immigrants work like how the Mexicans do in the States.
You know the government says one thing but behind the scenes people really dont bother too much.
I am a child of God thus I have no fear because I want to be Gods favourite child so I walk through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil.

HaVE fun :feelskek:

Thanks brocel I will, luv ya. I am an ethnic so I never had luxurious jobs or stable jobs given to me by white people.

So for me nothing in my life changed at all. I will simply continue in what I was doing which is making myself self employed with my business like the rest of the ethnics

Thanks brocel I will, luv ya. I am an ethnic so I never had luxurious jobs or stable jobs given to me by white people.

So for me nothing in my life changed at all. I will simply continue in what I was doing which is making myself self employed with my business like the rest of the ethnics
Im ethnic too. Just get a remote job and sell weed like i do; easy money and you can keep your middle age beliefs :smonk:

No neetbux in my country. Dont mknd getting jabbed . Im healthy af

Im ethnic too. Just get a remote job and sell weed like i do; easy money and you can keep your middle age beliefs :smonk:

You jabbed or refused?

The rich have gotten 100 times richer in the last 2 years and the common middle class white business is dying if not already dead.
Made 3.3k in 45-minutes early this morning. You’re right, the last 2 years have been great, especially last year. That free Biden money pumping up the stock markets. Inflation has been good for me. Smiled after hearing granny complaining about rent hike while waiting to get my car inspected at auto dealership.

I’m glad the middle class white business is dying. Mayo cracker rednecks never helped me with job anyways. Hate Jewbs more tho. And Jesus wasn’t the Messiah.

To survive, dude? Those brainwashed retards who took the jab will die sooner or later. Wtf you talking about? Rat poison kills slowly, remember that.

OP did the right thing. Respect to OP ngl
Cope, i feel better than before, the vax cured my insomnia and my immune system is stronger than ever and it's not placebo at all, i feel good, you are a tinfoil guy who wants to live 100000 years and also jfl at you if you believe in the Abrahamic GOD (CHRISTIAN GOD) :feelskek: you have to be retarded to believe in God.

If the God of Christianity exists than Santa Claus is real... :feelskek:

Made 3.3k in 45-minutes early this morning. You’re right, the last 2 years have been great, especially last year. That free Biden money pumping up the stock markets. Inflation has been good for me. Smiled after hearing granny complaining about rent hike while waiting to get my car inspected at auto dealership.

I’m glad the middle class white business is dying. Mayo cracker rednecks never helped me with job anyways. Hate Jewbs more tho. And Jesus wasn’t the Messiah.

Attachments

• xyz.jpg (1).jpg
    xyz.jpg (1).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 16
Here's what to do.

1) Go to the grocery store. Buy lots of asparagus, and empty 1 gallon jugs. Go home and cook a bunch of the asparagus and have it for lunch and supper.

2) Pee in the jugs all day, and cook more asparagus and have some with every meal.

3) The next morning, bring the jugs of pee to the main entrance of where you work and pour it all over the place before the business opens. Wear a mask, hoodie, and sunglasses to conceal your identity.

4) Repeat every day.

Cope, i feel better than before, the vax cured my insomnia and my immune system is stronger than ever and it's not placebo at all, i feel good, you are a tinfoil guy who wants to live 100000 years and also jfl at you if you believe in the Abrahamic GOD (CHRISTIAN GOD) :feelskek: you have to be retarded to believe in God.

So what do you suggest? I dont know who is more powerful and amazing than God?

So what do you suggest? I dont know who is more powerful and amazing than God?
Dude exactly like your dreams are starting at night from nowhere(did you ask about how your dreams are starting?) exactly like that existence was created

Brocel can you teach me about the remote jobs and what they do please. I want to apply here in my country.

What skills do you need and what must I know?

Brocell send me a DM please luv ya

Brocel can you teach me about the remote jobs and what they do please. I want to apply here in my country.

What skills do you need and what must I know?

Brocell send me a DM please luv ya
Just english. Google remote jobs for english speakers

Here's what to do.

1) Go to the grocery store. Buy lots of asparagus, and empty 1 gallon jugs. Go home and cook a bunch of the asparagus and have it for lunch and supper.

2) Pee in the jugs all day, and cook more asparagus and have some with every meal.

3) The next morning, bring the jugs of pee to the main entrance of where you work and pour it all over the place before the business opens. Wear a mask, hoodie, and sunglasses to conceal your identity.

4) Repeat every day.
Does eating that stuff make urine smell extra acid and nauseating?

It must be brutal in summer, especialy when it does not rain

Lol you dumbass :lul::lul: Retards like you should take as many jabs as possible

Does eating that stuff make urine smell extra acid and nauseating?

It must be brutal in summer, especialy when it does not rain
Yeah it makes urine smell a lot worse. Even in winter if all the pee was frozen on the ground and all over the walls and windows it would be brutal.

Yeah it makes urine smell a lot worse. Even in winter if all the pee was frozen on the ground and all over the walls and windows it would be brutal.
Heheheheheh bro thats brutal
Now I know what to do to fix up my enemies. They will never know peace again.

Lol you dumbass :lul::lul: Retards like you should take as many jabs as possible
I want to kill myself, jfl at your life living 10000 years without a gf:feelskek: this vax is a blessing for incels cuz they also preaching Rope rope now where the fuck is the moto "rope"? That's the proof you're an retarded fakecel with mental illness @Fat Link ban this larper.

I attempted to suicide 3x times where you at? You are nothing but a sjw larping as a incel tbh

I want to kill myself, jfl at your life living 10000 years without a gf:feelskek: this vax is a blessing for incels cuz they also preaching Rope rope now where the fuck is the moto "rope"? That's the proof you're an retarded fakecel with mental illness @Fat Link ban this larper.

I attempted to suicide 3x times where you at? You are nothing but a sjw larping as a incel tbh
Why did you attempt suicide? Just asking though

If you hell on earth because of the vaccine then I think you partially correct.

Of all the countries on this earth why do we only hear about western countries in relation to the vaccine? Okay given a few other countries come into the narrative like China, Israel, South Africa.
But why never the Congos, the slums of India, the Khazakstans etc etc.

This is a white mans fight amongst himself. White countries are currently been restructured and the covid thingy is just an excuse. The West is bankrupt and is no longer in a position of power to win wars because there are other big dogs on the scene now that want have their share at the feeding bowl. Even if the West attack some small country the other alpha male countries will simply supply them with weapons.

The free meals white countries were accustomed to is now over and the white middle class must now be reduced back to their origins as serfs.

Who is winning during this pandemic? Amazon, Pfizer, Microsoft etc etc. The rich have gotten 100 times richer in the last 2 years and the common middle class white business is dying if not already dead. But common whites are so stupid and cant see this instead they fighting each other.

This goes to show that whites are not intelligent.
White Europeans use to be very intelligent, not so much anymore. :feelsjuice:

Well the vaccine mandates have outed the majority of whites as actually low iq and total cucks if authority tells them to bend over they will do it and will allow authority to fcuk their ass.

A minority of whites are smart and I think those are the ones who build cars, aeroplanes, fancy physics like flat screens and chemistry making extacy pills and lsd. The rest are not smart.

Well the vaccine mandates have outed the majority of whites as actually low iq and total cucks if authority tells them to bend over they will do it and will allow authority to fcuk their ass.

A minority of whites are smart and I think those are the ones who build cars, aeroplanes, fancy physics like flat screens and chemistry making extacy pills and lsd. The rest are not smart.
Agreed. :feelsjuice:

They are still but we are fucked by the laws, soyboys outnumber smart people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back