Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I refuse to let therapists take away the one thing that makes me happy

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
If anything I’m gonna get even move possessive and obsessive over it. You’re NOT going to make me any more miserable. You’re not gonna force me to go outside, exercise, change my diet or journal. It’s MY coping mechanism and it WORKS. Not your therapist psychobabble bullcrap. I WILL resist. I WILL die on this hill.

They don’t care about you or your interests. They want to mold you into their perfect little mentally well socially acceptable pyrsyn with no pyrsnality.

don't visit theRAPIST, become the rapist (in Honey Select 2)

Therapy is a scam, they're trying to brainwash you, turning you into a good goy lying to himself every day
Just remember, Chad never ever went to fucking therapy to get dozens of girls

Therapists are just there to brainwash people into social conformity.

The only good therapist is a dead therapist. Seeing a dead therapist is a form of laughter therapy that really works.

somehow, i intuitively knew the best thing to do was to lie to a psychotherapist that i was appointed by the government back in 2007 for uttering to hurt my parents. i told them everything they wanted to hear, nothing dangerous of the sort, and was let off eventually. they are entirely useless for incels and virgins, and there is real data to show this

its really stunning to know what you can confide with a therapist and they can just betray your trust and call police on you or get you institutionalized
lawyers are more trustworthy than therapists

also, @Atavistic Autist sometimes i post this legendary screenshot someone posted of one of your posts on 4chan whenever the topic of therapists and their merits comes up :^)
(but i dont post there now because im banned and i hate the jannies there with a passion, who are unironic females and trannies)

Eggman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back