Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I received likes on tinder, but the girls scammed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
one year ago I cracked the platinum premium version of tinder (now it's not available), and I swiped like a crazy until 6000 profiles, I've counted them (I'm autistic you know), 20 girls matched with me, I was happy af, but ALL the girls sent me their instagram and said that they only want to talk in instagram, so I followed them and we started a conversation, but after few hours they all rejected me, so I understand that they just wanted my follow on instagram, that I removed after of course, foids EXPLOIT sexual frustrated males, they are cruel af

I'm always very suspicious if a foid messages or se[UWSL]ems keen online. Insta, snapchat, tinder, it doesn't matter its ALWAYS a scam. A link to a dodgy sex website [ find free sex with local women - yeh right lol] , cashback scam, or some whore trying to get me to sub to her onlyfans etc. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
If you are sub8 male and a foid is “hitting” on you there is ALWAYS a scam involved, in the west its usually some cryptocuck pump and dump or MLM scheme, in a 3rd world country its her luring you to some shady neighborhood and you get beaten up, mugged (and obviously mogged) by her tyrone/chang/chadpreet thugmaxxed BF

NEVER trust a foid, they are out to kill us, they DESPISE incels and talk to us only when there is some scam going on:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: if you are 145 iq smart boi like me you already know that, over for low iqcels :society::society::society::society::society:
This :reeeeee:
Some random foid messaged me on whats app, I thought she was interested but turns out she wanted me to invest in some bullshit Forex site to steal all my money :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

most foids are on tinder for attention and to gain popularity/free stuff.:feelsUgh::society:

outside of fucking chad ofc :feelsseriously::society:

most foids are on tinder for attention and to gain popularity/free stuff.:feelsUgh::society:

outside of fucking chad ofc :feelsseriously::society:
Literally, OP didn't get scammed that's just the normal experience:feelsree: