Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want to cuddle with a girl

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Do you hear that FBI? All I want is to hold a girl tight and feel how soft and warm she is. I want to make her feel safe and loved and comfy. That’s all. And I’m sad because I can’t get that. Does that make me a terrorist?

She's thinking about chad also bluepilled for putting foids first.

thats what i want to do most

I once paid for a hug JFL. Not even sex.

thats cucked ngl
I'm a fucking cuck yes tell me something I don't know. That said, getting a fucking hug from a foid for once in my life was probably one of the greatest things I ever experienced.

I'm glad I don't have that urge, because that's definitely not something you can buy.

I once paid for a hug JFL. Not even sex.

Damn son how much did you pay?
I'm a fucking cuck yes tell me something I don't know. That said, getting a fucking hug from a foid for once in my life was probably one of the greatest things I ever experienced.

If only I can experience something like that. My mother wouldn't even hug me.

Tumblr ndgfetRHis1rizz8go1 400

Do you hear that FBI? All I want is to hold a girl tight and feel how soft and warm she is. I want to make her feel safe and loved and comfy. That’s all. And I’m sad because I can’t get that. Does that make me a terrorist?

All I want is to hold a girl tight and feel how soft and warm she is. I want to make her feel safe and loved and comfy.
I would like to buy this work of fiction.

WTF you MYSOGNYST how DARE you desire a foid !! YOU arent ENTITLED TO ONE !!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

you deserve to be in prison with bubba BBC buddy :soy:

Definition of pure, evil the likes of which I've never seen.

Being ugly male makes any desires like this perverted. To society, the thought of you experiencing this stuff is disgusting and wrong. A lot would even go as far as to say it's sexual harrassment.
If we were good looking it'd be natural to want a healthy relationship. But we're public enemy #1.

I just want to get bullied and have a foid step on my head gingerly and get embarassed when I look up her skirt and stomp on mine nuts
ccdn0001.jpg

ccdn0002.jpg

ccdn0003.jpg

ccdn0004.jpg

ccdn0005.jpg

ccdn0006.jpg

I just want to get bullied and have a foid step on my head gingerly and get embarassed when I look up her skirt and stomp on mine nuts
ccdn0001.jpg

ccdn0002.jpg

ccdn0003.jpg

ccdn0004.jpg

ccdn0005.jpg

ccdn0006.jpg
God I wish that was me

ccdn0001.jpg

ccdn0002.jpg

ccdn0003.jpg

ccdn0004.jpg

ccdn0005.jpg

ccdn0006.jpg
massive cuck

ccdn0001.jpg

ccdn0002.jpg

ccdn0003.jpg

ccdn0004.jpg

ccdn0005.jpg

ccdn0006.jpg
How can you guys get turned on by this shit. I want to break that piece of shit foids jaw tbh it got me pissed

Do you hear that FBI? All I want is to hold a girl tight and feel how soft and warm she is. I want to make her feel safe and loved and comfy. That’s all. And I’m sad because I can’t get that.
:feelsbadman:

How can you guys get turned on by this shit.

Foids dont want to cuddle sub 7 men. They see you as trees and lampposts. Now , eco sexual is getting popular with some roasties. My suggestion is TreeMaxxing to get some hugs , but you can't hug back unless you one of those trees in Lord of the Rings.