Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I REALLY need to smoke a cigarette rn

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I've been sick with the Chinese flu and stuck in my room for a week. I'm going crazy.
My eyes are blurry too from staying in bed for a week and looking at the phone screen.
There is also a shit ton of unfortunate events that happened recently.
I'm really losing my mind but my parents would freak out if they found out I smoke.

fuck this life

Jews have done this. Hopefully God isekais u next life as a gigachad with magic powers in harem fantasy world. That is the least he can do as compensation

Jews have done this. Hopefully God isekais u next life as a gigachad with magic powers in harem fantasy world. That is the least he can do as compensation
This is the absolute truth :yes:

good opportunity for u to quit ur addiction to those cancer sticks.
I'm not addicted. I smoke like 20-30 in a year maybe. I just smoke when I'm feeling bad or when I go out with my friend.

Unironically hope to be isekai'd into a magical world the moment I rope.