Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2 foids laughed at me while I was smoking a cigarette.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was walking around at night and decided to go down a side street and smoke a ciggy. I was walking and noticed the foids and just looked straight ahead like I normally do when foids pass. As they approached me I did a "no hands drag" where I just put the cigarette in my mouth and hit it. I'll admit I rarely smoke, maybe a pack a year if even and so maybe it looked a little unnatural. I didn't really inhale the drag at all but let the smoke just come out after hitting it. I think it was a nervous tick because when I pass groups of people I usually touch my face or something like that so the cig sublimated that tick as something else. As the smoke was going into my face the foids laughed right at me. That literally hasn't happened since high school and I'm 24 years old now. It took me back to a bad place and I feel deflated as I type this. It could have just been a combination of that plus my looks in that I look pretty disheveled (full beard +long hair) and maybe looked weird when I did that or maybe they thought I was trying to show off or something by just putting the cig in my mouth instead of holding it but yeah just wanted to vent. They looked like they were late teens and both white girls with that "neo-soho" fashion look (baggy pants, weird tops, etc). I rarely post here but just wanted to vent and needed advice because I feel really bad. It didn't hit me at first but once I got home I just felt terrible.

Last edited:
Foids are cowards and have pack mentality when in pairs

They probably thought you were a potential hippie looking bf for them, mogs me

Women are fucking weird. They find humor in the most retarded of things. They need to get a life fr and leave people alone

Women are fucking weird. They find humor in the most retarded of things. They need to get a life fr and leave people alone
I dont think they even have a sense of humor. They will just laugh because they feel awkward or because other people are laughing. Thats why their laughter often sounds forced and female comedians sound really fake.