Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hate when autistic people say that they get told "but you don't look autistic"

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
It just makes me feel so fucking jealous, im in two Asperger's groups on Facebook and the phrase "but you don't look autistic" a lot, and It makes me jealous when they brag about being told that because unlike them, I'm actually someone who's been told multiple times that I DO look autistic, and it makes me feel like I'm the only trucel in the group who actually looks like an autist on the surface.

They're just indirectly saying looks are the only thing that mattERs.

Someone told me that I looked like a literal downy before jfl. I also have assburgers

It’s like they immediately expect you to have a bowl cut

Someone told me that I looked like a literal downy before jfl. I also have assburgers
Lol I saw a 40 year old Downy once. My friend told me its rare because they usually die before then. He looked employed too. Jfl when a downy is better integrated into society than me.

I *look* autistic and it's infuriating. Few things are stronger suicide fuel than looking retarded.

Autistic people are more likely to have weird faces or nasal ugly voices look it up

They expect people with autism to look like people with down syndrome

I certainly sound autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back