Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I really hate the hypocrites that tell me that I should care for random cucks and thots and boomers

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
As if I should be thankful to these people for refusing me sex, gaslighting me and creating a shit-ton of debt my country will never be able to repay.

Im neutral on a lot of stuff tbh I won’t go out of my way to spite them but I wont look for ways to help them either

Just ask. Why should I care? What morality or code are they using to enforce me caring? Who are they to enforce this so called moral code? When did this so called moral code come in to play? Which precepts do we have to follow?

That simple. Don't break a sweat.

Just ask. Why should I care? What morality or code are they using to enforce me caring? Who are they to enforce this so called moral code? When did this so called moral code come in to play? Which precepts do we have to follow?

That simple. Don't break a sweat.
I do. I tell them all people are inherently selfish but they are brainwashed cucks and won't argue with logic.Gen z has the worst version of cucks, the whiteknights with hero complex.

I do. I tell them all people are inherently selfish but they are brainwashed cucks and won't argue with logic.Gen z has the worst version of cucks, the whiteknights with hero complex.

Question asking designed to silence them.

Tell them to fuck off

brutal compassionpill, tbh I dont "care" for them but I dont want to go ER on them