Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really don’t understand .. why does my sister consider me a midget??

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
At 5’11” I’m literally 8 inches taller than her 5’3”, yet she says stuff like “you know you’re actually really short compared to other boys”

there’s nothing wrong with my height

because she thinks anything under 6’ is short

Because shes a cuck sucker whores who watch too many fyp tik toks :feelshaha:

Don't worry about it; I'm 5'2.

i dont believe you

Ankle biters prefer tallfags :feelsjuice: [UWSL] just in her dna to match with her opposite I guess[/UWSL]

How old is she? Sounds like she's late teens or so; Gen Z females are massive cunts when it comes to height.

Tell her that what she said is factually and statistically incorrect. You are above the 50th percentile in height, therefore the statement "you're really short compared to other males" is false. Even if you aren't as tall as me, you MOG my dad by 3 inches.

You could also continue with "the top 20% of males aren't the only males that exist on this planet."

Also, 5'3" is shit (even if it doesn't matter) for a female, it's certainly below average.

Last edited:
How old is she? Sounds like she's mid-late teens or so, they are massive cunts.

You could also continue with "the top 20% of males aren't the only males that exist on this planet."

Also, 5'3" is shit (even if it doesn't matter) for a female, it's certainly below average.
Her dumbass won't care, and won't even realize until much later

A lot of foids anything under 6 2” is midget

Her dumbass won't care, and won't even realize until much later

He should tell her that she better not be thinking of reproducing, because the odds of her son being over 5'11" when she is only 5'3" are pretty slim.

It seems to be the case that female height matters more than male height when determining the height of a child.

He should tell her that she better not be thinking of reproducing, because the odds of her son being over 5'11" when she is only 5'3" are pretty slim.

It seems to be the case that female height matters more than male height when determining the height of a child.
Weird how only men get weeded out of the gene pool

How old is she? Sounds like she's late teens or so; Gen Z females are massive cunts when it comes to height.

Tell her that what she said is factually and statistically incorrect. You are above the 50th percentile in height, therefore the statement "you're really short compared to other males" is false. Even if you aren't as tall as me, you MOG my dad by 3 inches.

in a righteous society she would be imprisoned for two weeks for saying that

6ft is acceptable for now but it might start to be considered short in a few years, with the ruthless Hypergamous nature of foids. Soon it will 6'2+ chad only, with anything less being considered manlet