Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really do want to rope since my dad died

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
My dad was the only person who made me feel loved, special. Ever since he died I really have nothing to live for. My mother and her entire family hate me and they are a bunch of obnoxious faggots. I really am looking for something to live for but I can’t find anything. I really hope I die soon

I'm sorry bro. this planet is painful

How about the Joker sequel? Don't you want to be alive to see that?

If your dad made you feel loved and cared for, he wouldn't want you to kill yourself.

Sometimes I wish my parents died so I could rope without feeling guilt

Rip bro, your father understood what it was to be male. Fuck all foids.

I really couldn't care less if my entire family vanished. bunch of retards, all of them.

Yeah I feel you there man, it kills me to think that they'll be gone some day.

Stay safe.

Foids tend to be engaged in faggotry, but since we like their bodies we let them get away with it. :cryfeels:

Life is tough man, for someone it is easy and for other not so. Pls dont take your life, cope with something, it cant be a nightmare for ever.

My dad was the only person who made me feel loved, special. Ever since he died I really have nothing to live for. My mother and her entire family hate me and they are a bunch of obnoxious faggots. I really am looking for something to live for but I can’t find anything. I really hope I die soon
Sorry for the loss. I’m going to rope when my parents die as well.

If you feel like it and don't have anything else left to do then just end it my man. Life is nothing but suffering for us. There isn't any meaning in all of this. You're living for what exactly?
Just give yourself one year and see if anything changes for you. If it doesn't then rope and find peace. Death has always fascinated me ever since I was a kid. The sublime peacefulness of ending our life and exiting from this meaningless shithole has always been on my mind. I'm giving myself 2 years to see if anything improves. If it doesn't then I'm for sure catching the bus. Hope to see my fallen cels on the other side

Utilise his money to fulfill your unmet needs.

It's essential to have a group.

Usually based on an interest.

If not that, then a social job, where there is interaction

Utilise his money to fulfill your unmet needs.
Unfortunately he was not a very rich man, and he only had money left for my mother. But he gave me emotional support that was worth more than any amount of money