Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really am stupid

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm a piece of shit, really.

Just occurred to me today I don't have common sense.

Idk I just feel really weird about who I'm turning into.

I wasn't always this way, but I turned into some fucker.

I don't have nothing to say I'm that stupid. Don't you dare expect nothing better from me.

I'm horrible I'm just horrible I've got a weak heart and can't take it anymore. I should drink soap I should commit suicide literally, I just can't see the good in anyone, not even friends I don't know what to do. I can't see the good in any friend.

Any friend I have fuck you nigga you was never real.

I'm a piece of shit, you should've known that.

I understand you brah, i dropped put of school Bcs I am such a retard and a lazy scum, i struggle to make the simplest task that are required at minimum wage jobs, tht are supposed to be able to the common normie. I forget words all the time, its hard for me to explain myself or hold a continuous thought, I am terrible at making conversation, any type of pressure makes me crumble, i am just a pussy and a loser and I can't think of one thing I like about myself. I am just incompetent and a failure.

Do you crack your joints?

Resonates. My brain sucks and i'm ugly as shit as well. Some people's lives were horrible mistakes.

lack of love options further derail incels, cuckiety is truly twisted:feelsaww:

your lack of motivation to improve yourself is because you have nobody to motivate you.

The fact that you can recognize that you are turning into something you do not like shows that you have a level of self awareness. It’s kina ironic for another incel to say this, but maybe find a healthier place to hang out if you are that down. No sense constantly being around negativity if you can’t handle it in your current state:feelzez::feelsthink:

The fact that you can recognize that you are turning into something you do not like shows that you have a level of self awareness. It’s kina ironic for another incel to say this, but maybe find a healthier place to hang out if you are that down. No sense constantly being around negativity if you can’t handle it in your current state:feelzez::feelsthink:
It's alright I've met other incels who are quite well spoken as well and I normally block and ignore spam and negative stuff. Thanks for your kind reply though :feelskek:.

your lack of motivation to improve yourself is because you have nobody to motivate you.
I often think about this. I have yet to hear of a life coach out there who has been in my shoes, with no foid by his side and social validation to make him believe in himself, and instead only getting signs that he should just rope.

Such self awareness comes with a cost, I've been treated horribly by my younger brother and both parents. At school as well. Not worth getting into, but it takes a lot of compromise and self sacrifice, this is why I don't see this as a good thing, it's horrible living like me.