Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I realized women were getting better treatment during high school

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
It was my English class, I noticed something very fucking odd. All the girls in my class were getting top scores on their essays while the guys got much lower scores especially the ugly guys. If you were a girl in that class you're getting an A for your English essay or a B at the very least while for the guys, getting an A was very tough while most guys were getting D/C/B. I was wondering why it was this way so I read one the essays a girl classmate wrote and it wasn't really that good. If she was a guy she'd have gotten a B on it or even a C but of course she's a girl so she gets the A and my English teacher was a woman which makes a lot of sense.

Tbh, that's also one reason why STEM mogs

I think there were studies done to show this discrimination before

Nothing new. The meme gender always takes care of itself, leaving non-Chad males to dwell alone.

My parents used to mention that girls get better marks at school as sometimes hung super obvious.

I'm my country vast [UWSL]majority of teachers are foids. [/UWSL]

I think there were studies done to show this discrimination before
Don't you know that's not discrimination? Discrimination is when men are doing better than women. When women are doing better than men, that's not discrimination. That's because women are by nature better and more hard working and stuff. Have you ever seen a man making as much as belle Delphine on onlyfans? No, that because in perfect market all women will be millionaires, because of their superiority. Right now women are oppressed into not being g Jeff bezos with a cute ass.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
fuck fuck fuck I’ve witnessed this in school and now I’m in university where foids are getting the best grades for doing no work and males need to work their ass off
the only reason I get good grades is Becuase I cheat maxx and I am Jewish :feelsLSD:

These Foids need to be raped and tortured to death :reeeeee::feelsohh:
It was my English class, I noticed something very fucking odd. All the girls in my class were getting top scores on their essays while the guys got much lower scores especially the ugly guys. If you were a girl in that class you're getting an A for your English essay or a B at the very least while for the guys, getting an A was very tough while most guys were getting D/C/B. I was wondering why it was this way so I read one the essays a girl classmate wrote and it wasn't really that good. If she was a guy she'd have gotten a B on it or even a C but of course she's a girl so she gets the A and my English teacher was a woman which makes a lot of sense.

They are fucking the teachers. :feelsclown:

Foid worship in full swing