Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realized something is terrible for me

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I realized that it is over. I can’t get a good job because of 78 IQ. It is almost retard level. I thought once sirenhead is real jfl it is beyond over because guess what it never beginnded. I cope with teeths rot it’s the highest IQ idea I came up with. Don’t do it if your fucking idiotic

I realized that it is over. I can’t get a good job because of 78 IQ. It is almost retard level. I thought once sirenhead is real jfl it is beyond over because guess what it never beginnded. I cope with teeths rot it’s the highest IQ idea I came up with. Don’t do it if your fucking idiotic
78iq is good though. its the perfect iq for where you work. and you are too dumb to ever question anything about society with an iq like that. theres actually a lot of great things about being stupid.

this guy is actually ur biological father

78iq is good though. its the perfect iq for where you work. and you are too dumb to ever question anything about society with an iq like that. theres actually a lot of great things about being stupid.
he iq mogs niggers

Why don’t you just upgrade your cpu

I appreciate you man. Out of everything I've read about what to do on valentine's day to mess with normies, something you suggested is the only actionable thing, which is to take sauce packets causing normies to be unable to get them or to have to ask at the counter for them.

How do you know your iq did you do an actual test?

@prajeet88 @NorthernWind @Gymcelled will he ascend

It was already over, brocel. There's no job for your face.

this nigga really thought sirenhead was real :lul: :feelskek: