Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I realized I really can't live without drugs

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I've been off antidepresants for like a month or two (I was taking wellbutrin but it didn't do shit for me so I dropped it) and I have been having the most miserable, depressing and painful days since I started doing the drug cope 2 years ago.

It is what it is. Life is unbearable in the given situation when you're not doping yourself. You either rope and put and end to it or dope yourself to the point you numb yourself as much as possible.

The pain of loneliness is dragging me down and all I think is about disappearing. I wake up everyday desiring I hadn't. I have been coping with this by taking phenibut, benzos and opioids a here and there to avoid addicting myself.

I won't kill myself for now, so time to get myself another antidepressant. Thinking about mirtazapine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5FRCPbQvWI

Hell bro I wish they would bring back oxys. You don’t give five shits about toilets when you are in oxy. I

This is very much true for me as well. I'm unable to function or move around with the combination of stimulants and antidepressants I take daily. I've had "double depression" for most of my life.

i cant even do antidepressants :feelsrope: the side effects are nasty. i tried like 2 different ones in the past and both times gave up in a week. its physical torture imo.
which one you tried?

i cant even do antidepressants :feelsrope: the side effects are nasty. i tried like 2 different ones in the past and both times gave up in a week. its physical torture imo.
You need to take antidepressants for at least two weeks to feel positive results

I can live without drugs but i feel better when i'm on xans due to the total removal of emotions and seeing everything crystal clear.

Thats worst than alcohol.

I'll test Tramadol. at moment I'm just using cigarettes.

Hell bro I wish they would bring back oxys. You don’t give five shits about toilets when you are in oxy. I
Opiates already make you feel like ur in love

Damn, I don't even consider all the Prozac I'm taking, stuck in my alcoholic ways as I am.

Alkohol will do , i cant Smoke ( Asthma ) so yea

I think you're developinf dependency. This won't end well, taper it off.

please stay off drugs bro. it's just crap for you long term. obviously if you are suffering so much that is not ideal, but try meditation, trt , exercise, otc supplements, diet fix, etc etc.