Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I realised that I am an African American.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I was born in Canada which is in the North American continent. My ancestors from 80,000 years ago lived in Africa and they were there for hundreds of thousands of years, establishing a deep connection with mama Africa. In addition to this I have the same skin tone as niggers. The only thing not African American about me is that my hair is probably too straight.

This explains a lot, like why I like KFC and watermelons so much. I’m going to see what else I can do to reconnect with my African American roots. Maybe I can BBC and thugmaxx and audition for blacked.com, the possibilities are endless.

i have vacancies on my plantation. you should check it out son

i have vacancies on my plantation. you should check it out son
As a curry African American I would be better suited to managing the financial and IT systems of your plantation sarr

Can one buy you on the market?

the niggerpill is the most brutal of pills

There are a lot of curries who nigger-maxxed and got laid. You have to cut your hair short, so nobody sees it's straight and then get muscular and wear thug-clothes and listen to gangster rap.

My male ancestors lived in the Amazon.

Full circle for you

I unironically know many Dravidians that think like this. :feelskek:

This explains a lot, like why I like KFC and watermelons so much.
Oh crap I also like tasty watermelon, I'm eating one right now. Maybe the British Empire liberated my ancestors who then turned white in Europe's winter sun, God save the Queen.

Last edited:
My ancestors probably lived in the steppe :shock::shock:

Have some grits and ham hocks bro