Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I rarely see young couples now when I go out, which makes me pretty happy

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Fellow Germancel checking in.

Since I've been gymcelling for 2 years and significantly gained mass, nobody ever comes to make fun of me in public spaces. That's why I go out a lot (LDAR only makes me more depressed). Apart from gym, I go to supermarket to buy healthy food, visit restaurants to enjoy tasty dishes (don't care if people look at me weirdly anyway), wander aimlessly through town center, malls and parks, or just do some small excursions to nearby cities by train.

What I find interesting is that whenever I look around, I rarely spot any young couple. I used to be extremely anxious when I had to leave my apartment, wondering how people would treat me as a loner with no social proof since I'd been living completely alone for almost 4 years. But now, walking down the street, all I see are guys moving in groups, girls giggling in flocks, smoking, arrogant looking single moms, and lonely individuals like me. If I come across a couple, it's usually people 30+. I did spot teenage couples but they tend to be rare.

In the local gym where I work out, 90% of the male members seem to be gymcels. They either train in duo or alone. Several guys there have reached professional level of mass and definition, but they are balding with repulsive facial features and lonely as fuck. Very few males there are chad looking but only one 6'3 Chaddam regularly brings his 7/10 girlfriend over.

The German girls here look extremely sexual with their long blond hair, mature makeup and shorts / leggings revealing their fucking long legs. However, most of the time they only hang out with other females. I hardly see them PDA with attractive guys. I guess you guys are right about the dating down theory because 8 out of 10 couples I've seen consist of tall, handsome chad and average Becky or even ugly landwhale.

I never go to bar or clubs so I don't know how the situation is there. But as far as I've seen, I'd say couples/relationships are dying in Germany, which is not that surprising, considering the rampant online dating, considering the 20/80 rule, considering the fucking unrealistically high standards of German women...

As sad and depressing the status quo seems, I actually feel kinda happy about it because I know I'm not alone. I know most guys aren't getting sex nowadays. I know even when they are able to get it, they'll have to simp to 200-300 women only to get 2-3 ugly lays as long as they're not chad. Now I'm less sad of being alone and more satisfied to cope with my hobbies.

Just fucking lol.

But as far as I've seen, I'd say couples/relationships are dying in Germany, which is not that surprising

The whole west is dying.

Let it all drop dead while I'm in Tokyo with my waifu.

Happy12

I envy your will to live tbh.
Anyway, i feel the same when i read that in my country there are more and more people are living alone, divorced, more and more virgins ... Knowing that in the future the incel condition will not be an extremely rare one makes me feel something like hope.

Since I've been gymcelling for 2 years and significantly gained mass, nobody ever comes to make fun of me in public spaces. That's why I go out a lot (LDAR only makes me more depressed). Apart from gym, I go to supermarket to buy healthy food, visit restaurants to enjoy tasty dishes (don't care if people look at me weirdly anyway), wander aimlessly through town center, malls and parks, or just do some small excursions to nearby cities by train.

What I find interesting is that whenever I look around, I rarely spot any young couple. I used to be extremely anxious when I had to leave my apartment, wondering how people would treat me as a loner with no social proof since I'd been living completely alone for almost 4 years. But now, walking down the street, all I see are guys moving in groups, girls giggling in flocks, smoking, arrogant looking single moms, and lonely individuals like me. If I come across a couple, it's usually people 30+. I did spot teenage couples but they tend to be rare.

In the local gym where I work out, 90% of the male members seem to be gymcels. They either train in duo or alone. Several guys there have reached professional level of mass and definition, but they are balding with repulsive facial features and lonely as fuck. Very few males there are chad looking but only one 6'3 Chaddam regularly brings his 7/10 girlfriend over.

The German girls here look extremely sexual with their long blond hair, mature makeup and shorts / leggings revealing their fucking long legs. However, most of the time they only hang out with other females. I hardly see them PDA with attractive guys. I guess you guys are right about the dating down theory because 8 out of 10 couples I've seen consist of tall, handsome chad and average Becky or even ugly landwhale.

I never go to bar or clubs so I don't know how the situation is there. But as far as I've seen, I'd say couples/relationships are dying in Germany, which is not that surprising, considering the rampant online dating, considering the 20/80 rule, considering the fucking unrealistically high standards of German women...

As sad and depressing the status quo seems, I actually feel kinda happy about it because I know I'm not alone. I know most guys aren't getting sex nowadays. I know even when they are able to get it, they'll have to simp to 200-300 women only to get 2-3 ugly lays as long as they're not chad. Now I'm less sad of being alone and more satisfied to cope with my hobbies.

Just fucking lol.
i actually noticed it quite similar

The Jews did this.

Anyway, i feel the same when i read that in my country there are more and more people are living alone, divorced, more and more virgins ... Knowing that in the future the incel condition will not be an extremely rare one makes me feel something like hope.

I used to feel desperate and hopeless when I was a studycel (4 years ago) because I had to see lots of happy couples hugging and kissing each other on my campus while I was the lonely, invisible ghost. But now with the decline of monogamy and spread of blackpill, I feel I'm not alone.

I used to feel desperate and hopeless when I was a studycel (4 years ago) because I had to see lots of happy couples hugging and kissing each other on my campus while I was the lonely, invisible ghost. But now with the decline of monogamy and spread of blackpill, I feel I'm not alone.

Lucky. I feel as desperate and hopeless as when i was in college ngl. Now that i know how the world works, i just hate it. Our western societies are not destroying themselves fast enough. I would need to see reports on incel terrorism everyday on the news to not feel like a fucking suicidal outcast tbh.
Anyway... good english. I envy that too lol

Hookup culture. I do see them in my small Saxon Dorf though.

Lucky. I feel as desperate and hopeless as when i was in college ngl. Now that i know how the world works, i just hate it. Our western societies are not destroying themselves fast enough. I would need to see reports on incel terrorism everyday on the news to not feel like a fucking suicidal outcast tbh.
Anyway... good english. I envy that too lol
Where are you from?
Hookup culture. I do see them in my small Saxon Dorf though.
I guess the Eastern Länder are not as degenerate

If I see couples in the city center it's always some gym maxxed, clothes maxxed chadlite with a 6-7/10 girl.

They're not in public with young chads because it's 2018 and "netflix and chill" after talking on tinder is the new dating. The sub6 youngcels would probably have to take them on real dates for betabuxxing purposes, but they only decide to give those guys a chance after they're 35 and their roast beef is hanging two inches off the floor.

Where I live I never see any single people. Everyone is in a relationship past early twenties. I've literally gotten used to the suicide fuel.

Germancel here too. When I was in Hamburg I noticed it too. There were almost no couples in town.
In my school only 2 out of 50 guys are in a relationship.
Relationships in Germany are dead due to the increase of emancipation of women.
Most young couples consist of a 4'11 woman with a 6'5 chad.

I don't share that experience (sadly). I see a lot of young couples around here. Maybe it's because I live close to a school district idk.

Just fucking lol.

Go check out the bar club aspect for scientific purposes and report back.
Great post

Maybe they are heading Japans way of loneliness

We are pioneers?

We are pioneers?

We at least recognize ourselves for the first time as a community with a shared experience of rejection from foids. The "culture" we are creating will be inherited by futurecels, thats for sure
Anyway, i think i dont understand your question lol