Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I quit

JonathanTookerFan

JonathanTookerFan

The King
-
I have not had it easy. I have been for most of it without good friends. I have been bullied. I have felt so lonely for so long. I have had a girl make me cry myself to sleep for 2 weeks because of how much of a creep she made me feel like.

Then, at 15, when I was coping and used to the lonliness this conservative christian couple came into my life. They made me feel like I truly had friends for once, they made me feel like there were reasons to live. Then they kept leaving.

They kept leaving for a week, then two weeks, then a month, then months, ect always with an excuse. It made me so sad because I was pretty much addicted to their company. I had never had anything like it. The amount I suffered because they were gone was immense...

My life was centered around them. I cried so much, it hurt so much. I guess I eventually decided to block them because theyd might as well be dead at that point, they were going for so much time and barely speaking to me.

Maybe the fact that they preached about morality so often is what made me want to go psycho. I wanted to go against what they told me because I hated them. I binge watched gore and I just did a ton of shitty stuff.

I always went around with this mentality that I cant trust anyone and everyone is against me and I should and should be able to hurt anyone in any way possible. I joined this forum because of my hate of reddit and IT but I fit in.

The fact that I cared less about morals made me fine with the idea of laughing at women for whatever and the idea of wanting them to be treated like cattle for my benefit.

I am not bluepilled here. The blackpill is probably true. Nothing justifies me wronging girls however. I am genetic trash. I am a worthless peice of shit. I dont deserve anything. My suffering does not give me the right to laugh when things happen to those that arent genetic trash.

I am so worthless that I do not have the right to hate my oppressors. I dont want to hurt people. I dont deserve to be able to hurt people and laugh at people. I dont deserve anything.

Yet im still given things. Thats the injustice in the world. Genetic trash like me are given life and are treated like we have value when we have no value.

Im gonna at least try to be a good person so maybe I can deserve the things I dont deserve a little bit more. Maybe I can be a little less worthless.

What a huge cope. Being a "good person" won't get you anywhere in life. It's only your genetic lottery and social status that matters. You can quit all you want. It's still over nonetheless.

Don't have time to read all that.

How can one be that desperate for human affection

What a huge cope. Being a "good person" won't get you anywhere in life. It's only your genetic lottery and social status that matters. You can quit all you want. It's still over nonetheless.
I second this

I am so worthless that I do not have the right to hate my oppressors. I dont want to hurt people. I dont deserve to be able to hurt people and laugh at people. I dont deserve anything.

Yet im still given things. Thats the injustice in the world. Genetic trash like me are given life and are treated like we have value when we have no value.

Im gonna at least try to be a good person so maybe I can deserve the things I dont deserve a little bit more. Maybe I can be a little less worthless.
You dont have to hate and wish to murder people if you are blackpilled JFL. Who and what has the right to decide who is worth and who is not? You think normies are any better? That they dont wish and laugh at others misery? By default you should be the most important and most worth person in the world FOR YOU, thats not narcissism its the natural survival driving force, dont let others shame you for wanting what they already have.

How can one be that desperate for human affection
When you remove all copes, all that's left is your need for validation and procreation.
Hierarchy_of_needs2.png

There's only one "treatment" for our need for validation: emotional dissociation. Well, there's a second one - acceptance and suffering - which I prefer.

By default you should be the most important and most worth person in the world FOR YOU, thats not narcissism its the natural survival driving force, dont let others shame you for wanting what they already have.
^

When you remove all copes, all that's left is your need for validation and procreation.
Hierarchy_of_needs2.png

There's only one "treatment" for our need for validation: emotional dissociation. Well, there's a second one - acceptance and suffering - which I prefer.
You know the blackpill isn’t real science right?

You know the blackpill isn’t real science right?
I know Maslow's hierarchy of needs isn't exactly science. It's still on point, though, and the point the blackpill makes with it is valid. Loneliness is built-in and if you're one of the few lucky mutants who are immune to it, good for you.

I have not had it easy. I have been for most of it without good friends. I have been bullied. I have felt so lonely for so long. I have had a girl make me cry myself to sleep for 2 weeks because of how much of a creep she made me feel like.

Then, at 15, when I was coping and used to the lonliness this conservative christian couple came into my life. They made me feel like I truly had friends for once, they made me feel like there were reasons to live. Then they kept leaving.

They kept leaving for a week, then two weeks, then a month, then months, ect always with an excuse. It made me so sad because I was pretty much addicted to their company. I had never had anything like it. The amount I suffered because they were gone was immense...

My life was centered around them. I cried so much, it hurt so much. I guess I eventually decided to block them because theyd might as well be dead at that point, they were going for so much time and barely speaking to me.

Maybe the fact that they preached about morality so often is what made me want to go psycho. I wanted to go against what they told me because I hated them. I binge watched gore and I just did a ton of shitty stuff.

I always went around with this mentality that I cant trust anyone and everyone is against me and I should and should be able to hurt anyone in any way possible. I joined this forum because of my hate of reddit and IT but I fit in.

The fact that I cared less about morals made me fine with the idea of laughing at women for whatever and the idea of wanting them to be treated like cattle for my benefit.

I am not bluepilled here. The blackpill is probably true. Nothing justifies me wronging girls however. I am genetic trash. I am a worthless peice of shit. I dont deserve anything. My suffering does not give me the right to laugh when things happen to those that arent genetic trash.

Lads chill down, he will come back here again. The "good person" cope doesn't last long. Btw good luck, you will see some more fucked up shit.

1. All humans are selfish sacks of shit, morality is cope.

2. Nobody deserves anything, everything is luck.

3. If I had a button to vaporize this entire clown planet, I'd press it without hesitation.

That's not feasible as human beings, it's like asking us to turn into a rock.
That's right, which is why I don't want to do it. I can only make myself even more miserable, especially in the long run, that way.

2. Nobody deserves anything, everything is luck.

3. If I had a button to vaporize this entire clown planet, I'd press it without hesitation.

That's right, which is why I don't want to do it. I can only make myself even more miserable, especially in the long run, that way.
I tried to shut down emotions during my youth, as I was exploring ways to deal with the loneliness.
At the end, I was more depressed than if I had a good cry and called it a night.

peak life denialism and slave mentality
i’m sorry for the loss (of your soul)

You dont have to hate and wish to murder people if you are blackpilled JFL.
Yeah, for me it just means you recognize lookism as a real thing

This forum was not apart of your job

not reading your novel,next time put tldr version

Humans are driven by self-interest, some people's interest is helping others

You dont have to hate and wish to murder people if you are blackpilled JFL. Who and what has the right to decide who is worth and who is not? You think normies are any better? That they dont wish and laugh at others misery? By default you should be the most important and most worth person in the world FOR YOU, thats not narcissism its the natural survival driving force, dont let others shame you for wanting what they already have.
You have to occupy FOR YOURSELF in this world , Whats in for Me , Who gives ME what , these should be the things in on Mind .

This World even punishes you for giving to Others , So there is no reason to not be A Selfish Fuck.

You have to occupy FOR YOURSELF in this world , Whats in for Me , Who gives ME what , these should be the things in on Mind .

This World even punishes you for giving to Others , So there is no reason to not be A Selfish Fuck.
Yeah and no matter how some people pretend to be selfless they always have some benefit of doings things. Everyone are selfish.

Last edited:
Yeah and no matter how some people pretend to be selfless they always have some benefit of doings things. Everyone are selfish.
Yea , Earth is litteraly a Pot of greed.

If your Not greedy and want to Be generous for Others ( Pot of generosity ), you will get shitted on sooner or later for your kindness.

Nobody Cares If africans are starving to death , have to eat insects all day and have to Work for simple Water. While your able to Drink Water while showering indefinitly and Get your Body Clean at the Same time.

And for us its nothing but a Common , everyday Thing " ( being able to generate nearly Infinite " amounts of Water ) and we still Always want more because Common " Is Not enough :feelsclown:

Yea , Earth is litteraly a Pot of greed.

If your Not greedy and want to Be generous for Others ( Pot of generosity ), you will get shitted on sooner or later for your kindness.

Nobody Cares If africans are starving to death , have to eat insects all day and have to Work for simple Water. While your able to Drink Water while showering indefinitly and Get your Body Clean at the Same time.

And for us its nothing but a Common , everyday Thing " ( being able to generate nearly Infinite " amounts of Water ) and we still Always want more because Common " Is Not enough :feelsclown:
Whats with the yugioh refrences? Do you play?

Whats with the yugioh refrences? Do you play?
I did yea , sometimes i Play Edo pro ( online Simulator ) The Game Is a Single Player Play 2 -3 negates Simulator These days . Kek

I did yea , sometimes i Play Edo pro ( online Simulator ) The Game Is a Single Player Play 2 -3 negates Simulator These days . Kek
Same, im pretty casual. The meta really isn’t fun anymore because of all the handtraps/negates. The power creep is absolutely insane now.

Same, im pretty casual. The meta really isn’t fun anymore because of all the handtraps/negates. The power creep is absolutely insane now.
Yea handtraps became a Thing around 2020 , Gotta Play your ashes and veilers BOI :feelshaha: , DARK world became pretty Strong recently . The new Fusion with silva is so broken. ( You can negate spell Trap or Effect , while making the opponents Card to the Effect of " your opponent has to discard a Card ) so you litteraly will get a free discard when you negate a Effect , and the discard will Always Count as an discard from your opponent ) so you can Use the broken DARK world effects Like Silva that Makes your opponents Hand loose 2 cards . Fucking kek . :feelsclown: and Silva will get summoned too because Hey. Why Not :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Yea handtraps became a Thing around 2020 , Gotta Play your ashes and veilers BOI :feelshaha: , DARK world became pretty Strong recently . The new Fusion with silva is so broken. ( You can negate spell Trap or Effect , while making the opponents Card to the Effect of " your opponent has to discard a Card ) so you litteraly will get a free discard when you negate a Effect , and the discard will Always Count as an discard from your opponent ) so you can Use the broken DARK world effects Like Silva that Makes your opponents Hand loose 2 cards . Fucking kek . :feelsclown: and Silva will get summoned too because Hey. Why Not :feelsclown:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The Deck litteraly skyrocket to Tier 1 because of the new Shit they got . Shit is Cool but the Game became way to fast and and a fest of " who can generate more and Play more negates in 1 turn ) .

It's absolutely demoralising

You sound very childish.

I am not bluepilled here.
No, you are definitely blue pilled, and your following statements prove that.

The blackpill is probably true. Nothing justifies me wronging girls however. I am genetic trash. I am a worthless peice of shit. I dont deserve anything. My suffering does not give me the right to laugh when things happen to those that arent genetic trash.

There is no such thing as "deserve", anybody how believes in that concept is blue pilled. Read my signature.