Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I quit nofap after 35 days, this is all the amazing shit that happened (nothing)

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
  • 5 days of nofap: my dick can start to grow just by looking at photos of chicks on instagram, which doesn't happen normally
  • 7 days of nofap: really easy to get erections simply by thinking about sex
  • 14 days of nofap: severe depression, life has no meaning, still no signs of "moire energy" or all that other BS
  • 20 days of nofap: my gyno is smaller (no joke) I guess because of less prolactin in the blood?
  • 22 days of nofap: thinking about sex all night long, I can go to bed thinking about taxes and the inflation and still wake up thinking about how much I want to fuck
  • 27 days of nofap: thinking about sex both during the night and now also sometimes during the day, I can listen to music by some thot in the radio, think about her and immediately start to fantasize about fucking her, sometimes these perverted thoughts can last a few seconds which is annoying
  • 29 days of nofap: my life has no meaning, my personal projects seem like a waste of time, I hate my life and I hate reality, I want to go to bed so I can finally relax and not think about all this bullshit
  • 35 days of nofap: I am starting to stop thinking about sex, but something weird happen, I need a lot of time and effort to get an erection, it just won't come... I freak out and start fapping, dick doesn't get hard, I am almost cumming with 1 minute of stimulation (even though my cock is flaccid lol) I eventually manage to get a boner and I fap like crazy, cum in 1~3 minutes, so... sooo much cum
So that's about it, no "superpowers", no le confidence, just being horny all the time and basically obsessed with sex sometimes. Nofap is not for incels.
However I do believe that fapping 1 or more times a day is too much and can cause numbness to your dick as I've experienced it myself, I suggest something like 1~4 times per week, its the perfect balance between being satisfied while having a healthy, sensitive dick.

just take a shower

• 5 days of nofap: my dick can start to grow just by looking at photos of chicks on instagram, which doesn't happen normally
  • 7 days of nofap: really easy to get erections simply by thinking about sex
wtf, how often do u fap?

You gotta go to 90 days.

@LastGerman thoughts?

Reach 90 days and then come here to tell us about your superpowers
I had my nofap phase. There is some truth to it, but it's overblown. Most importantly, it won't give you access to females unless you were at least a high tier normie in the first place and PMO numbed you down.

Nature didn't intend for man to be walking round with his balls ready to explode. If I went no-fap it would only be a matter of time before Hitomi Tanaka visited me in my slumber to ease the pressure.

Last edited:
The 30day coom must have been godly

5 days of nofap: my dick can start to grow just by looking at photos of chicks on instagram, which doesn't happen normally

I like that part a lot actually.

22 days of nofap: thinking about sex all night long, I can go to bed thinking about taxes and the inflation and still wake up thinking about how much I want to fuck

What about ejaculation during sleep?

35 days of nofap: I am starting to stop thinking about sex, but something weird happen, I need a lot of time and effort to get an erection, it just won't come... I freak out and start fapping, dick doesn't get hard, I am almost cumming with 1 minute of stimulation (even though my cock is flaccid lol) I eventually manage to get a boner and I fap like crazy, cum in 1~3 minutes, so... sooo much cum

Life as a man is absolutely brutal...

@LastGerman thoughts?

Absolutely brutal.

Doing no fap just gave me the behaviour of a coomer, the only thing I could think about was sex.

Did 30 days before about 7 yrs ago, nothing happened except walking with a boner everywhere. I agree with fapping 1~4 a week.

I never last more than a week

I can barely stay 4 days without fapping tbh