Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I quit my job

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Worked their one day in a trucel dumpling factory of polish foreigners

I don't see any good reason for continuing to work there when I'd rather do other stuff, and also due to the fact my post-operation ankle is fucked after standing for 9 hours in one place

Leech of that sweet sweet Neetbuxx :feelsthink: (Only thing libtards are good for :shhh:) Live life with everything paid for by normie cucks :hax:

Welcome to the club. I quit my job as well a couple of months back. NEET's the way to go.

Welcome to the club. I quit my job as well a couple of months back. NEET's the way to go.
the poles who work there are freaks

they will do that shit forever and they worked like lightning speed of the production line, jfl its not like you get paid per how much work you do, its pay per hour

How to neet though, government here heavily subsidize my studies because iam citizen but they won't give me pocket money or some sort. I have to work my as off to pay for my other bills. But I still have lot of money to spend though

they will do that shit forever and they worked like lightning speed of the production line, jfl its not like you get paid per how much work you do, its pay per hour
Should have leeched off tbh

Thank you for giving me motivation to leave my shitty 9 hours retail job

I don't see any good reason for continuing to work there when I'd rather do other stuff, and also due to the fact my post-operation ankle is fucked after standing for 9 hours in one place
Im a pole and an incel and I couldnt emigrate for wagecucking to germanistan or into other ethnic western society

Poles are a low iq slave race, like mexicans or asians.

I've worked in a cake factory and it was the worst job I've ever done. Scraping cake off pans for 10 hours straight until 6am, absolute suicide fuel. There's no set schedule either, they text you late at night if you're due in work, so you could be chilling then before you know it you're shovelling shit in a factory. Did a month there then fucked it off, didn't text me back for some reason, caus I fucked up 1 time and let a full cake splat on the floor from the production line, that job was hell so I now work in a school.

NEET's the way to go.
Wednesday Want GIF by LilSappys
Money Pay Me Back GIF by DIY

Im on sickleave now for 5 weeks.

Now my fatfucked bluehaired femoid coworkers have to do overtime...awesome!

Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF