Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I quit my job

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
I was fed up with my son of a bitch boss.

As a worker, it’s my job to do what i am told to do. Not to think.
If my normie-boss tells me to do A, then i'll do A.

But when he realizes that A has turned out to be a disadvantage, he yells at me, even though i only did what he told me to.

Yesterday we had to go and get a heavy closet.
We had to carry him down the stairs and i was alone with my boss.
He had no one else to help him as it was an extra job i had to do as his "personal slave".

I waited until we got the long way there and then said i was going home now.

The look on his face was a mixture of confusion, anger and disappointment.

He didn’t say anything, but couldn’t stop looking at me, as if he wanted to kill me.

LMAO

Carry your closet alone, you son of a bitch!

Last edited:
Lots of wagecels are quitting. I hope you left at a time when they really needed you.

That is the other side of at will employment they can fire you whenever and you can leave whenever

Welcome to NEETDOM brocel

Holy fucking shit!
Terabased move.
:feelsokman:

I was fed up with my son of a bitch boss.

As a worker, it’s my job to do what i am told to do. Not to think.
If my normie-boss tells me to do A, then i'll do A.

But when he realizes that A has turned out to be a disadvantage, he yells at me, even though i only did what he told me to.

Yesterday we had to go and get a heavy closet.
We had to carry him down the stairs and i was alone with my boss.
He had no one else to help him as it was an extra job i had to do as his "personal slave".

I waited until we got the long way there and then said i was going home now.

The look on his face was a mixture of confusion, anger and disappointment.

He didn’t say anything, but couldn’t stop looking at me, as if he wanted to kill me.

LMAO

Carry your closet alone, you son of a bitch!
Now claim disability

I am quitting my job as well, I work as a salesperson and I got promoted to store manager but I work with females only 4 females and man is it a headache, but now I will leave cuz he keeps telling me to tell them they are not allowed to do certain stuff like take breaks more than 30 mins or repeatedly go out for a bathroom break and when I tell them that and they complain to the area manager then he tells them "Oh I didn't tell him that/omg that's not a way to treat your co-workers" plus there is this one bitch who keeps lying saying I am heartless to the other female co-workers and well it spread so fuck them and fuck that bitch:feelsUgh: