Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I quit gym in 2021 - the best decision I have ever done since 2018

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Better spending that money on alcohol instead - or speedrunning. Or joining a Yu-Gi-Oh! club and hanging out with nerds. I'm not meant to compete with chad anyways

Last edited:
Most likely the most terrible decision anyone on this forum has ever made

I'd never go to a gym,
if I lift it will always be from home

@SlayerSlayer

What decision did you make in 2018 that was better than this?

:p

i get strong @alanking vibes from you LOL

you guys care about gym too much. if you are enjoying it just fucking do it. nothing more.

I prefer exercise on fresh air like jogging

I only quit it because of corona

I lost a good cope :feelsbadman:

Better spending that money on alcohol instead - or speedrunning. Or joining a Yu-Gi-Oh! club and hanging out with nerds. I'm not meant to compete with chad anyways
yeah join a yugioh club and hang out with children you pedo :soy:

ONLY A PEDOPHILE WOULD BE SO QUICK TO DEFENCE, JUST ADMIT THAT YOU TOUCH CHILDREN AFTER SCHOOL :soy:
Yeah that's obviously satire lol, but nowadays the fanbase is full with 20-something STEM nerds with bachelors and masters not young children

Yeah that's obviously satire lol, but nowadays the fanbase is full with 20-something STEM nerds with bachelors and masters not young children
To back you up, there is no way a child can afford a decent deck nowadays.
I recommend you to still do some sports and keep a decent shape. The hormonal effects of being out of shape can detrimental.

yikes sweaty, dont u want to improve yourself????????????

Workout for personal reasons and just wanting to be stronger and faster to defend yourself, abs fuck chad

What do you drink

As a gymcel that spends 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week in the gym I don't really suggest this lifestyle for most people.
Just going for a hour 3 or so times a week with some light stuff and cardio to keep healthy is ideal.

As a gymcel that spends 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week in the gym I don't really suggest this lifestyle for most people.
Just going for a hour 3 or so times a week with some light stuff and cardio to keep healthy is ideal.
wtf

You spend that much time in the gym? How? I go for an hour 4 days a week if i'm feeling good.