Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I probably truly looked revolting before

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I've been going to the same gym for many years now. There's this older lady worker there, she's been there for as long as I have, you could tell she was a Stacy back in her younger days. She's very open and talks about shit like sex in public, meanwhile she's over 60. Anyways, I've been keeping quite around her despite having said "hi" in the past. The other day I was talking to my friend who goes there and she comes over and starts talking to him and his friend. In typical fashion, I'm sitting by idly and not saying a word, she ignores me as well. Eventually, all three of them leave and go to another location. Then she comes back to me 10 minutes later and says "you look better with that hair". I always had super long hair, I honestly never thought it made much of a difference in my appearance and I still don't think it does.

I'm under the impression that when they left my area, the older lady said "man, that kid is so strange" because I'm always quite. Then my friend probably explained my situation as to why I'm an awkward fuark to her (I told him about my plight as an incel, the acne scars and all). She probably felt bad and wanted to make me feel better.

However, note: she never said I looked good. A 60+ year old women couldn't say I looked good. She said I looked better with shorter hair. This has happened to me before, back when my cystic acne cleared up, people would say I look better.

This is just to prove that I was really a mess before, I must have been extremely disgusting and nobody would say anything to my face until it finally cleared up/got better. People only say, "you look better with this ___" to people who aren't inherently attractive.

Why was I dealt this acne scar card in life? I'll never know.

Last edited:
Genetics, thats why.