Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Previously Recanted No Hymen No Diamond but Now I am Not So Sure

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Imo long term dating with sex = marriage and marrying someone who has an "ex" is adultery. Also they will still be emotionally bonded to that person to some extent so really I am not so sure about my recantation anymore.

ItheIthe said:
Imo long term dating with sex = marriage and marrying someone who has an "ex" is adultery. Also they will still be emotionally bonded to that person to some extent so really I am not so sure about my recantation anymore.

How is them having an ex adultery? it's sex out of wedlock, but it's not cheating. I think you need a dictionary.

The having feelings part, it's possible for sure, which does suck.

I don't have any problem with a woman who had sex before, but if she doesn't want to do shit that I know she did with a Chad in the past, she is getting dropped. If I catch her cheating, she is dropped. If she stops having sex with me (within reason), she gets dropped. I can "put the past in the past" if she does and doesn't satisfy my sexual needs.

blickpall said:
How is them having an ex adultery? it's sex out of wedlock, but it's not cheating. I think you need a dictionary.

The having feelings part, it's possible for sure, which does suck.

An LTR is marriage without the paperwork. The spiritual, emotional, and physical interdependence is still there

I can't care less about that shit. I just want to fuck being a virgin is hell

ItheIthe said:
An LTR is marriage without the paperwork. The spiritual, emotional, and physical interdependence is still there

I get what you mean

one woman should have only one man, thus avoiding degeneracy

Last chance is probably high school and outside of that, you may unlikely find one in the outside world.