Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Previously Recanted No Hymen No Diamond but Now I am Not So Sure

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Imo long term dating with sex = marriage and marrying someone who has an "ex" is adultery. Also they will still be emotionally bonded to that person to some extent so really I am not so sure about my recantation anymore.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
10d 15h 35m
ItheIthe said:
Imo long term dating with sex = marriage and marrying someone who has an "ex" is adultery. Also they will still be emotionally bonded to that person to some extent so really I am not so sure about my recantation anymore.

How is them having an ex adultery? it's sex out of wedlock, but it's not cheating. I think you need a dictionary.

The having feelings part, it's possible for sure, which does suck.

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
52m
I don't have any problem with a woman who had sex before, but if she doesn't want to do shit that I know she did with a Chad in the past, she is getting dropped. If I catch her cheating, she is dropped. If she stops having sex with me (within reason), she gets dropped. I can "put the past in the past" if she does and doesn't satisfy my sexual needs.

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
blickpall said:
How is them having an ex adultery? it's sex out of wedlock, but it's not cheating. I think you need a dictionary.

The having feelings part, it's possible for sure, which does suck.

An LTR is marriage without the paperwork. The spiritual, emotional, and physical interdependence is still there

kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
2d 2h 25m
I can't care less about that shit. I just want to fuck being a virgin is hell

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
ItheIthe said:
An LTR is marriage without the paperwork. The spiritual, emotional, and physical interdependence is still there

I get what you mean

one woman should have only one man, thus avoiding degeneracy

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Last chance is probably high school and outside of that, you may unlikely find one in the outside world.