Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I prefer to be an inkrel than to be a ukrainian Chad

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Pretty miserable of me but hear me out.

Here Chad has to leave his local cutie Zvetlana
0exhNuNYnjBGZDHIdN5WmL9I2PEvHA5RNucaS7j0nyZiNxIsbHWB58ltwdGn%7C%7CDh7IAhgASuRYzti54wuU1VYAz1zPUbYT7aOSTlT7aWeUuvN1jVn%7C%7CJVilLo2Kn0YbHam%7C%7CsEuVwmYdSgIGaYDCvaiuKhTuPa6L3IY%7C%7CHPFW+FBnXBXt8T5XbtfmKsXt6iF0nnp09cDLAdT2z0IKUU8m+repgJZau3yFcp4p6gjXpoGjdAAz8q8tgGZBG54SXdXGWDZhYXCoOYX2CrmZyE5%7C%7CHOmSuc9K0IV0hjp+RA%7C%7Cs8IoioamOsNj3Op+jq7Uc2UGSzE690Aor5q+qCzFaz2s3GBm2U7ly+O4U98e64agaN+UE97twXzhTLz0Nattf1suId2QUFzefaL7Uo5QkbRMHftG0mG+9R%7C%7CgWardiT5FPWZntx3bIZhVFtCpz7WJxl7IryrL8yN+w+j1Kf5fy1wKv5DL5g4mKSz5JM5sCgOb3GIvHu8ZWLuRk5yFbM5OQQEhPKAr%7C%7CUqPpJx%7C%7CNCelhYM2RYVdOOhGtC8hS97xnMWQqZVyZbNMXFuCm88yHvqbIQ19KQ==.jpeg
412x732_1624057_[www.ArtFile.ru].jpg
in order to get shot at some point by a retarded russian goblin ...

I would so fucking hate this shit tbh

Having nothing to lose makes somehow war more livable.

60% - 1 day ban
Well his local cutie gets shot with sperm of a BBC

569805fa48c49d73226e5e1286eeec65b34011a1f079089b51946b2de00bbc7d

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends if he reproduced before being sent to die in the war.
Dead Chad will keep mogging us forever thru his offsprings

A 5'6" Jew called Zelensky is sending Chads to their death.

Meanwhile cuck govs like EU and US are throwing money at him.

Smh. You can never escape the Jew.

0exhNuNYnjBGZDHIdN5WmL9I2PEvHA5RNucaS7j0nyZiNxIsbHWB58ltwdGn%7C%7CDh7IAhgASuRYzti54wuU1VYAz1zPUbYT7aOSTlT7aWeUuvN1jVn%7C%7CJVilLo2Kn0YbHam%7C%7CsEuVwmYdSgIGaYDCvaiuKhTuPa6L3IY%7C%7CHPFW+FBnXBXt8T5XbtfmKsXt6iF0nnp09cDLAdT2z0IKUU8m+repgJZau3yFcp4p6gjXpoGjdAAz8q8tgGZBG54SXdXGWDZhYXCoOYX2CrmZyE5%7C%7CHOmSuc9K0IV0hjp+RA%7C%7Cs8IoioamOsNj3Op+jq7Uc2UGSzE690Aor5q+qCzFaz2s3GBm2U7ly+O4U98e64agaN+UE97twXzhTLz0Nattf1suId2QUFzefaL7Uo5QkbRMHftG0mG+9R%7C%7CgWardiT5FPWZntx3bIZhVFtCpz7WJxl7IryrL8yN+w+j1Kf5fy1wKv5DL5g4mKSz5JM5sCgOb3GIvHu8ZWLuRk5yFbM5OQQEhPKAr%7C%7CUqPpJx%7C%7CNCelhYM2RYVdOOhGtC8hS97xnMWQqZVyZbNMXFuCm88yHvqbIQ19KQ==.jpeg

Russians in general have significantly higher IQ than Ukrainians.

brutal if your a ukrainian chad and you have to leave your cutie wife to go to war, fact how i dont think the ukrainian foids are even loyal i think they flee to poland or some shit

Chads have money because of their looks and genes. Therefore they can give money to certain people to either escape or just not be conscripted.
It's the incels once again why get the bullet. If chad goes to war it's just because he wants it. If chad wanted to leave or just not to go - he'd pretty easily found a way.

Russians in general have significantly higher IQ than Ukrainians.
lol

They would have left Russia a long time ago it it was the case. Shit hole maxxing is low IQ trait.
Actually, they're basically the same fucking people. Ukraine only left the Soviet Union in 1991 to become it's own country. And a lot of Western Ukraine still speaks Russian as their first language. I would not be surprised if you did a DNA test and it was impossible to differentiate one from the other.

OK if you want to argue for a corrupt Ukraine gov over a corrupt Russian gov - or vice versa. But acting like it is one people vs another people is the height of retardation. They both have their own respective midget sending them to die in a needless war.

Last edited:
Ukrop chads? The ukroinians that walk around here in germany after fleeing their war zone look exactly the same as the russians. 90 percent of them are slav goblins with round potatoe faces, dark brown hair and balding widows peaks. The girls usually look like fake plastic dolls with lip fillers and other weird shit, some of them are cute but none are really hot.

i have zero empathy with either side btw, i hope they all get blown to pieces by drone grenades.

Actually, they're basically the same fucking people. Ukraine only left the Soviet Union in 1991 to become it's own country. And a lot of Western Ukraine still speaks Russian as their first language. I would not be surprised if you did a DNA test and it was impossible to differentiate one from the other.

OK if you want to argue for a corrupt Ukraine gov over a corrupt Russian gov - or vice versa. But acting like it is one people vs another people is the height of retardation. They both have their own respective midget sending them to die in a needless war.
this war is just a russian civil war started by globohomo divide and conquer

´Local cutie Svetlana´ is about to hop on American dick, for those good old Dollars.
Meanwhile, Chad Ivan the Slav lays dead in a cold wet Trench, somewhere near Velyka Novosilka, Ukraine.

Well his local cutie gets shot with sperm of a BBC
Even My fellow Germanic Warriors, are slowy buying into the Jewish Propaganda.....

Mainstream media paints the narrative, that white women love BBC, but that´s far from the truth.
Nigger shitSkins received the Lowest response rate, in dating apps from white women.
Even black women disown them there.
Stop buying into Jewish nonsense

Even My fellow Germanic Warriors, are slowy buying into the Jewish Propaganda.....

Mainstream media paints the narrative, that white women love BBC, but that´s far from the truth.
Nigger shitSkins received the Lowest response rate, in dating apps from white women.
well it was supposed to be kind of ironic/satire..i learned my lesson and received a ban for it. so cut me some slack here

BBC shit is funny 'cause it's kind of true. Whites are getting cucked by literal dogs and gorillas :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Would you be Ukrainian chad or sub 5 Blackcel?, I would pick the latter

Not BBcs, but ukrainian foids seem to like very much arabs in Germany. There are brutal stories of married women with children going with sandniggers

Not BBcs, but ukrainian foids seem to like very much arabs in Germany. There are brutal stories of married women with children going with sandniggers
SandNiggers are also genetic Trash, and behave in an animalistic way.
No place for them in Europe....
The only based thing about their religion, is Sharia.

Chads don't go to war usually, it's a prerogative of normies.

SandNiggers are also genetic Trash, and behave in an animalistic way.
No place for them in Europe....
The only based thing about their religion, is Sharia.
animalistic way that attracts all blondes and hot european women. ngl our desire to behave well etc has cucked us through the history

Ukrainian Chad isn’t dying on the front lines. He has a cushy government job kidnapping draft dodging incels and then he fucks the widows of all the dead normies

In a future war incels are either the first conscripted because we are worthless and therefore used to dig trenches or forgotten about and left to pack boxes or something

animalistic way that attracts all blondes and hot european women. ngl our desire to behave well etc has cucked us through the history
maybe I should learn from them.

In a future war incels are either the first conscripted because we are worthless and therefore used to dig trenches or forgotten about and left to pack boxes or something
Incels with severe health conditions could get off.

It's over for Jewkraine. The Russiancels are even graping 80+ year old Jewkrainian babushkas.

You will never be a Chad, relax.