Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I payed $60 for call of duty vanguard and the campaign was quite literally 5 hours long

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
5 fucking hours that’s it. Literally if you take the cutscenes out there is about 6 “missions” that last about 20 minutes a piece so about 3 hours of actual gameplay. I literally thought I was about getting about to the halfway point of the campaign and it ended I was fucking pissed jfl. No effort put in anymore just straight to multiplayer this was the first cod game in years j actually liked the characters in the campaign and was genuinely interested and it just ended. Sledgehammer are fucking sellouts wh on just appease the 12 year olds who scream for battle royale modes instead of building a good single player that used to be the centerpiece of the franchise. Reeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Shooters are effectively a dead genre. The only way to make them truly engaging is in singleplayer however gaming is a social thing now so multiplayer is the focus. It’s your fault for buying cod instead of some smaller game.

It's shit for sure, but who buys cod for the campaign?

They also censored some elements to make people not feel offended

Cod is now just a levelling system for warzone

I just buy cod for zombies but they completely fucked it up. Everything has to be warzone style now

Shooters are effectively a dead genre. The only way to make them truly engaging is in singleplayer however gaming is a social thing now so multiplayer is the focus. It’s your fault for buying cod instead of some smaller game.
:yes:
Cod is now just a levelling system for warzone
:yes:

Sledgehammer are fucking sellouts wh on just appease the 12 year olds who scream for battle royale modes instead of building a good single player that used to be the centerpiece of the franchise
I feel you.
I really like the campaigns and rarely touch the multiplayer.
We are a dying breed, it seems.
Doom is doing really good though. Wolfenstein, not so much, but still decent-ish.

I feel you.

Doom is doing really good though. Wolfenstein, not so much, but still decent-ish.
Doom does OK. It doesn’t have any staying power and doesn’t appeal to kids.

It doesn’t have any staying power and doesn’t appeal to kids.
Yeah, I've noticed that. It's mostly nostalgic soys who are carrying the franchise, they even made Switch ports just to appease them.

COS still had pretty entertaining campaign up to COD WW2 I really enjoyed that one but then BO3 was maybe the stupidest campaign of the whole series and they just stopped trying after that

They also censored some elements to make people not feel offended
Campaign used to be the focous of the franchise
I just buy cod for zombies but they completely fucked it up. Everything has to be warzone style now
i stopped playing zombies after BO2 it got too complex and stupid just to progress. You had to solve the Da Vinci code just to get to the pack a punch machine
I feel you.

Doom eternal was awesome I had a lot of fun with it. Those fucking Marauders though :feelsree:

5 fucking hours that’s it. Literally if you take the cutscenes out there is about 6 “missions” that last about 20 minutes a piece so about 3 hours of actual gameplay. I literally thought I was about getting about to the halfway point of the campaign and it ended I was fucking pissed jfl. No effort put in anymore just straight to multiplayer this was the first cod game in years j actually liked the characters in the campaign and was genuinely interested and it just ended. Sledgehammer are fucking sellouts wh on just appease the 12 year olds who scream for battle royale modes instead of building a good single player that used to be the centerpiece of the franchise. Reeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You shouldn’t have bought vanguard it’s so shit , you should’ve bought Cold War
You had to solve the Da Vinci code just to get to the pack a punch machine
Lol exactly
feel you.
Same

You shouldn’t have bought vanguard it’s so shit , you should’ve bought Cold War
The one cool thing about buying vanguard is you get Cold War and Modern Warfare in a bundle included with it

the last FPS to have a good campaign was N64 Goldeneye

me until ghost came out. After I was done with the campaign I'd get on zombies or spec ops with my xbox live bros.

cod died with black ops

>cookie cutter video game lacking in substance
Mystery of a lifetime

they are really ripping off.

Ah god why did you buy that game? :fuk: The reviews should've been enough to tell you that it was hot shit.

The only way to make them truly engaging is in singleplayer however gaming is a social thing now so multiplayer is the focus.
This has ALWAYS been the case. Even way back in the Quake 2 era. The single player game is something you play once and that's basically just practice for when you go online for Deathmatch and CTF.