Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I paid someone online to do Commission art of my Oneitis, that's how much of a pathetic Simp/ Loser/ Subhuman I am.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
So even if I never see her again (I probably won't) a least I'll have something to remember her by.

This is also on top of stalking the internet for photos of her and turning them into a desktop wallpaper as well as downloading some of her Tiktok videos.

Even though she was mean to me and acted like i didn't exist I'm having a hard time letting go.

Why not just take/save a photo of her instead?

Can you also show the art?

world dont have only 1 foid tbh, dont rope over a foid ull get over it

Literally take a picture of her and run it through an ai with some different words for cosplay.

Any website recommendations?
I dabbled in it but didn't research deep enough to find the really good ones. Most of the ones you can find on google can do passible work for free.

Isnt there some AI programm that would do the same for your for free or at least little money ?

I still dream about my first oneitis
I was ten years old probably and we were in the same class for a year, her name was Abigail
Tall, blonde, white, elegant and classy
Never had the balls to speak to her, but I'm 100% sure she would've rejected me

Tag me b4 u do it I want to see
I have some of her as an 18 year old in a wedding dress at a debutante ball. Pure Suicide Fuel knowing i can never get her. I love her still even if she was cruel to me.