Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I overheard some young boys on the bus..

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Yesterday I rode the bus. A couple of youngsters got on board. Boys aged around 15? I did not have friends, still don't, I heard them talking:
"That night was awesome. We walked around the park drunk. We came across a group of girls. And we made out with them. Then we even got in to a real club! I don't get those that don't want to go out and rather stay at home"

Fuck. What joys. What adventure. I never got to kiss a girl, and I am almost 30. Damn. Life is so fucking unfair. My only crime was having a subhuman face that was my sole reason for missing out on life

It’s easy if you got the looks

NEXT TIME TELL THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

HEARING YOUNGFAGS BRAGGING LOUDLY IS SUIFUEL AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY DEATH :lasereyes:

Fucking degenerates

NEXT TIME TELL THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

HEARING YOUNGFAGS BRAGGING LOUDLY IS SUIFUEL AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY DEATH :lasereyes:
They would beat me up

"That night was awesome. We walked around the park drunk. We came across a group of girls. And we made out with them. Then we even got in to a real club! I don't get those that don't want to go out and rather stay at home"

Fuck. What joys. What adventure.
My adventure at that age was watching anime and playing Roblox :lul::lul::lul:

I feel sorry for you for being that naive and believing everything kids say

based crossed reclusemaxxer in the avi xd

It’s horrible as a youngcel having to see my enemy walking around with foids and kissing/making out with foids :feelsbadman: