Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I only want a petite non-fat girlfriend

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
That doesn’t make me a volcel

Notice I said nothing about her face, tits, ass, teeth, height, hair, employment status, intelligence, education, family wealth, social status, talents, hobbies, interests, religion or anything like that? Nope, not at all.

I just want a girlfriend, who has 2 traits, petite and not fat. How hard is that? Just to want a petite non-fat woman? Apparently this makes me a “volcel” and someone with insane crazy autistic delusional standards who needs to lower them.

This is society 100% gaslighting me. The reality is all normies have 10,000 times more standards than me, and the average woman had standards 100,000 times greater than me.

I just want one who isn’t exceedingly obese, and is actually a nice person and willing to do stuff with me not only sex but like just do activities like a friend I never had but more than a friend if u know what I mean.

Just not a landwhale

*female goggles on*

I only want a tall non-short boyfriend

Notice I said nothing about his face, muscles, ass, teeth, hair, employment status, intelligence, education, family wealth, social status, talents, hobbies, interests, religion or anything like that? Nope, not at all.

I just want a boyfriend, who has 2 traits, tall and not short. How hard is that? Just to want a tall non-short man? Apparently this makes me a “volcel” and someone with insane crazy autistic delusional standards who needs to lower them.

This is society 100% gaslighting me.

you'll probably end up like this

1482448013-dorsseul.png
State of men in 2020 :cryfeels:

*female goggles on*

Notice I said nothing about his face, muscles, ass, teeth, hair, employment status, intelligence, education, family wealth, social status, talents, hobbies, interests, religion or anything like that? Nope, not at all.

I just want a boyfriend, who has 2 traits, tall and not short. How hard is that? Just to want a tall non-short man? Apparently this makes me a “volcel” and someone with insane crazy autistic delusional standards who needs to lower them.

Good point tbh but still not all too comparable because height and weight are 2 different measurements

Notice I said nothing about her face, tits, ass, teeth, height, hair, employment status, intelligence, education, family wealth, social status, talents, hobbies, interests, religion or anything like that? Nope, not at all.

I just want a girlfriend, who has 2 traits, petite and not fat. How hard is that? Just to want a petite non-fat woman? Apparently this makes me a “volcel” and someone with insane crazy autistic delusional standards who needs to lower them.

This is society 100% gaslighting me. The reality is all normies have 10,000 times more standards than me, and the average woman had standards 100,000 times greater than me.

Petite and non fat women are reserved for good looking guys. You can have your pick of land tanks though.

We are plagued with so many landwhales, so many fat fucking mattress-bisons who think 5'4 180lbs is "average " and 5'4 / 155lbs as lean (still overweight) that just the phrase, just the sound of the word "petite and non-fat" sounds like something delicious, pretty and very attractive. Hence why normies say your not entitled to that.

6'2 average-looking guys with good jobs stay in the game by taking the thin 5'2 ugly women, it's over for you

Way too much to ask for in this day and age.

My book printed in 1987 about ideal weights says that a 5'4 woman is ideal at 121bs, overweight at 147lbs and obese at 170lbs.

Today, anything under 145lbs for a woman is considered petite/skinny. Clown world.

It truly is SE.Asia maxxing for incels, its our only chance of getting something healthy and slim.

Way too much to ask for in this day and age.

Just because I have this want doesn’t mean I’ve never tried.

Most of the women on tinder are fatties, and none of them ever liked my profile.

You have to understand this point, just because I have the standard doesn’t mean I have fat girls coming onto me and I’m rejecting them, that doesn’t happen at all, the fat girls I see are all with guys that mog me into oblivion in all regards, so why would these fat women ever bother with me when they can get taller and better looking NT men with ease?

This is the part people forget, it’s the blind spot in the bluepill/redpill/inceltear community, just because an incel wants a non-fat girlfriend doesn’t make him a “delusional guy with crazy standards” because you’re ignoring the reality that I can’t get a land tank anyway.

All I care about is face and weight.
I don't care about the height, body formation like ass or boobs or anything, and the same as you with employment, smarts, wealth and so on.
Honestly, though, I do think hobbies and interests need to be the same. I can't see the relationship working if the guy is into let's say for example guns and wrestling and the girl is into dramas and car racing.

The only time I can see religion being a problem is when you put a kid in the mix. I can see both sides arguing over which belief to teach the kid.

*female goggles on*

Cope, females want more than most men could care for

*female goggles on*

Based greycel

Most of the women on tinder are fatties, and none of them ever liked my profile.

You have to understand this point, just because I have the standard doesn’t mean I have fat girls coming onto me and I’m rejecting them, that doesn’t happen at all, the fat girls I see are all with guys that mog me into oblivion in all regards, so why would these fat women ever bother with me when they can get taller and better looking NT men with ease?

This is the part people forget, it’s the blind spot in the bluepill/redpill/inceltear community, just because an incel wants a non-fat girlfriend doesn’t make him a “delusional guy with crazy standards” because you’re ignoring the reality that I can’t get a land tank anyway.
Yeah it feels so hopeless when you see those fatties with men that mog you to shit. I have almost never seen the opposite of this. As you said, why would they even bother with us when they can get a chadlite, or a high tier normie. just because they have a axewound between their legs.

Yeah it feels so hopeless when you see those fatties with men that mog you to shit. I have almost never seen the opposite of this. As you said, why would they even bother with us when they can get a chadlite, or a high tier normie. just because they have a axewound between their legs.
Exactly.

Going outside in my city the average couple I see is a guy that is much taller than me, with a fat girlfriend. It’s why I say going outside is never ending blackpills for me.

People (normies) think if your not attracted to fat women, then you are shouting abuse from the rooftops at fat women. They think you are calling fat women "whales" to their face in public. This is how these normie shit-heels think.

I'd be happy with a fat girl but even they reject me.

Get back to the ground.

"YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO SOOPERFISHAL SILLY INKWELL NO WONDER NO GIRLS LIKE YOU!"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

not in a million years

I want a catgirl too but nobody cares :feelsbadman: