Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I only live for coping now

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
27 yo virgin, job from 7 to 15, no friendns, no memories, living like npc, ex-gymcel, I only drink now alone, staring at the photos of girls I used to admire because they were so beautiful, living life in head, this is pure hell

Attachments

• WEcSHf1.jpg
    WEcSHf1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 71
Thats all anyone can do. Even living is cope, life is pointless.

20200216 041311

it should not be like this

You are 6'6 bro. You should ogremaxx
yes but I abandon gymcelling and I am only drinking now, there is no point in gymcelling when you have the same results, only face matters

yes but I abandon gymcelling and I am only drinking now, there is no point in gymcelling when you have the same results, only face matters
How bad is your face? Rate

How bad is your face? Rate
its just normal, like 4 to 6 there is nothing masculine in it, only wide jaw but this is only advantage, no hunter eyes etc. Bro, 27 yo virgin, this is no joke

Every incel is coping in some way tbh

Based. I feel like you're right. I feel empty all the time, I'm just waiting for it all to end.
We all are brocel. Hopefully whatever is after death is better than this reality

Gorilla CC0

Charcoal is my backup. Did you test for CO concentration in air with a digital sensor? I want to try generating CO with formic acid and sulfuric acid like this:

View: https://vimeo.com/265049979

shit mate, no, I have diesel car, closed with garage and then sit there with engine running for hour? nothing happened except smog made me vomit

damm 6'6 !!!!! If I were you, I will stay in the gym and increase to 340 pounds, with that you make others respect or fear you, super cool

>6'6
>Average face

I don't understand how anyone with such features can end up in this place and be virgin. It's either guys like you are mentally fucked or hipergamy really hit the peak, its over.

>6'6
>Average face

I don't understand how anyone with such features can end up in this place and be virgin. It's either guys like you are mentally fucked or hipergamy really hit the peak, its over.

You’re right actually. I just looked it up. The average gorilla penis size is 1.25 inches long. My apologies
The key word Is average Gorilla.

Whereas I am gentically modified. My penis is 7 inches