Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I only "experience inceldom" during post nut clarity.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
My body and social skills is an incel forever. Yet, I pretty much feel not miserable all my life and do not experience 'incel dread' (not jealous of couples on the street for instance), EXCEPT during lucid moments when or after masturbating. My problem too is that I have high libido, that is my biggest problem that will probably get fired from my job as truck driver.

So going back to the topic, I am looking for a 'soft' not drastic way to reduce my libido, because I do not need it right now in my state and makes me jealous of couples, unproductive, bad hygiene, desesperate. I want to try Propecia (drug hair loss), but I want to know if side effect of loss libido is guarantee. Also, specific foods maybe (but those probably are more uncertain then propecia).

:cool:

Why you hate it?
I have a crappy truck
I hate the smell inside the truck
I am bored and dont know what to do beside watch YouTUbe
'Fights' on the road with other truck delivery to go in front of each other
Night hour
Traffic jam
Highway food

I have a crappy truck
I hate the smell inside the truck
I am bored and dont know what to do beside watch YouTUbe
'Fights' on the road with other truck delivery to go in front of each other
Night hour
Traffic jam
Highway food
Yeah that does all suck get use to it though. I’ve been stuck in a hotel almost a week and am bored out of my mind.
Some can be avoided though. I only drive at night to avoid traffic and I try to make as many meals in the truck as possible to avoid the high cost fast food.