Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I often day dream about being a prettyboy pop star

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Like Justin bieber or Shawn mendes .
Unlike a lot of you retarded cucks who simply want to live a normal, regular life with a family, I wouldn’t be happy with that in the slightest. You’re all fucking mindless npcs who would be content with normie tier looks, an ugly ass wife and a $65000/year shitty office job

My aspirations have always been higher than that of the average person. I’ve been given one life to live and it’s not fair that I wasn’t born a giga prettyboy white popstar. It’s completely brutal.

Last edited:
most people are just destined to be background character npcs. over.

I daydream about destroying this rotten world

justin beiber looks like a homosexual

i guess it turns out you're secretly closested

Like Justin bieber or Shawn mendes .
Unlike a lot of you retarded cucks who simply want to live a normal, regular life with a family, I wouldn’t be happy with that in the slightest. You’re all fucking mindless npcs who would be content with normie tier looks, an ugly ass wife and a $65000/year shitty office job

My aspirations have always been higher than that of the average person. I’ve been given one life to live and it’s not fair that I wasn’t born a giga prettyboy white popstar. It’s completely brutal.
what a stupid cope