Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i officially lost my faith in God/Islam

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I just lost all of it. I am no longer Muslim. I believe that the Abrahamic God probably doesn't even exist. Even if there is a God, i doubt it's the Abrahamic one or the thousands that Hindus believe in. It's probably some weird creature or alien or higher power that just created the Earth and did nothing else since then. In fact, i bet there might be NO god to begin with. Our universe probably came from nothing.

And heaven? I don't believe in it anymore. Some scientists are now believing there might be consciousness after death, but it probably isn't heaven or an afterlife where we remember our previous life. In fact, we might be a different person or even type of organism/spirit after we die. But I believe there's a big chance there's eternal oblivion after death. Nothingness.

I think our universe came from nothing and existed for no reason at all, and that we are born for no reason and become dust in the wind put in eternal oblivion when we die. We are born as nothing and become nothing in death. Life has no meaning or purpose. The universe has no meaning or purpose and exists for zero reasons. Life is a big joke. This is called existential nihilism.

@Diocel @Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @Copexodius Maximus @ReturnOfSaddam

Why did you lose faith in Him? Because the world sucks? It's said various times in the bible that this present world sucks and you're not supposed to get attached to it, as hard as it is.

Last edited:
Even If god was real I'd go to hell and so would you

Why did you lose faith in Him? Because the world sucks? It's said various times in the bible that this present world sucks and you're not supposed to get attached to it, as hard as it is.
There’s no proof of god or heaven. Even if the Abrahamic god exists I doubt heaven does

We are the truest of the Damned eitherway.

I just lost all of it. I am no longer Muslim. I believe that the Abrahamic God probably doesn't even exist. Even if there is a God, i doubt it's the Abrahamic one or the thousands that Hindus believe in. It's probably some weird creature or alien or higher power that just created the Earth and did nothing else since then. In fact, i bet there might be NO god to begin with. Our universe probably came from nothing.

And heaven? I don't believe in it anymore. Some scientists are now believing there might be consciousness after death, but it probably isn't heaven or an afterlife where we remember our previous life. In fact, we might be a different person or even type of organism/spirit after we die. But I believe there's a big chance there's eternal oblivion after death. Nothingness.

I think our universe came from nothing and existed for no reason at all, and that we are born for no reason and become dust in the wind put in eternal oblivion when we die. We are born as nothing and become nothing in death. Life has no meaning or purpose. The universe has no meaning or purpose and exists for zero reasons. Life is a big joke. This is called existential nihilism.

Good for you brocel. None of the Abrahamic faiths makes any sense anymore, if taken at face value.

I suggest you read this:
I think you might like it for the following reasons:
  1. It explains a lot of things about how religions came to be.
  2. It explains how religion protected people from inceldom in the past. In particular, it has an interesting theory about where the Chad/Stacy duality comes from
  3. I contains a lot of useful concept to make the Blackpill more precise and effective

There’s no proof of god or heaven. Even if the Abrahamic god exists I doubt heaven does
The existence of God can be inferred by the laws of thermodynamics; it's impossible that the universe came from nothing and it's also impossible that it always existed, so a supernatural creation is needed.

But the particular God from the bible can only be known through direct experience. You have to accept Jesus's blood sacrifice and get saved, then you'll have experiences that prove to you that He's true, but such experiences are personal and thus can't be used as proof for other people. That's why we call it "testimony"; I testify that the God of the bible is the one and only true God to you. Believe me or not.

The existence of God can be inferred by the laws of thermodynamics; it's impossible that the universe came from nothing and it's also impossible that it always existed, so a supernatural creation is needed.

But the particular God from the bible can only be known through direct experience. You have to accept Jesus's blood sacrifice and get saved, then you'll have experiences that prove to you that He's true, but such experiences are personal and thus can't be used as proof for other people. That's why we call it "testimony"; I testify that the God of the bible is the one and only true God to you. Believe me or not.
I think you would be interested by this too:
It is an account of Christianity by a non-believer who is actually very sympathetic to Christinaity. It is a rare combination. Very Hi IQ and thought provoking

According to Gnostic Christianity the God that created this Universe is a lower form of the real God and is actually evil. According to them Jesus was sent by the real God to save Humanity or something and bring them back to real God. According to their Theology this world created by lower god makes us sinful and suffer etc. All this makes much more sense

According to Gnostic Christianity the God that created this Universe is a lower form of the real God and is actually evil. According to them Jesus was sent by the real God to save Humanity or something and bring them back to real God. According to their Theology this world created by lower god makes us sinful and suffer etc. All this makes much more sense
Gnostics are cucks

Who created God? If you say he has been around forever, how do you know this? How do you know it is the Christian god?
Further, how do you know any of your belief is true?
Because it says so in a 2000 year old book? There have been countless of religions throughout human history, yet people are supposed to believe that Christianity is the right one? Christians themselves can't even agree on who has the right beliefs. Look at all the denominations and fighting over centuries.

Yeah, I can't believe in the Abrahamic God anymore either, no loving God would doom us to suffer such an existence.
Maybe we reincarnate as some worm or being that suffers even more, and every moment we big for death but can't do anything about it.
Sometimes annihilation after death seems like the better option than other possibilities, but idk.
Idk about the universe, I think it probably just always existed in some form (maybe in a multiverse).

Even if there is no God or anything, I can never say I'm non-religious (even if it's not Jewish) because psychedelic have shown me that I don't even know anything about myself.
When you take of the mask of the human identity we cling to, the otherside is so unimaginably large in scale, alien to our human experience, and overwhelming, all we can do is be humbled and submit in awe.

You NEED to try psychedelics brocel one day, it's probably the most awe inspiring experiences you can have in your life.
Shame, religion is a good cope. Personally i am an agnostic christian. Like I totally get religions, they are good to have as a cope when things are really bad. I pray everytime when somethings are really bad and it makes me feel better like I am not alone. So it doesn't matter for me If it is real or not it helps get through my day
Religion is the ultimate and final cope.

Last edited:
Wait, all this time you're moslem?

Who created God?
"God" in the sense of that first paragraph I wrote is whatever supernatural cause the universe had, since it couldn't have had a natural one.

Since He's supernatural, questions related to natural stuff such as time, matter, etc, don't apply. If He can transcend the laws of thermodynamics (which is a sine qua non condition for Him to have created the universe), we can assume He can also transcend time and matter.

If you say he has been around forever, how do you know this?
I believe He simply transcends time. He was the one who created time. Time is a limiting condition that everything created is subjected to, but He is not limited by it like we or the universe are.

How do you know it is the Christian god?
Then we go to my second paragraph. This can only be known through direct experience. I can't prove it to you.

Again, personal experiences that can't be proven to you.

Because it says so in a 2000 year old book? There have been countless of religions throughout human history, yet people are supposed to believe that Christianity is the right one?
We do have evidence in the form of fulfilled prophecies. But again, you can only know it personally if you do what the bible tells you to do an come to Jesus with a sincere heart.

Christians themselves can't even agree on who has the right beliefs. Look at all the denominations and fighting over centuries.
That's to be expected with humans. It's written in the bible that many false cults and Messiahs would come, as well as doctrines of devils and people massively departing from the faith, especially in the latter times.

Last edited:
Your Purpose is to be Livestock , A Human Cattle that is only good for aquiring Resources for Others.

A Joke indeed, once you realize this.

I have - 47488383 trust and credibility in God pls i want to believe again in him show me some facts.

I believed in God my entire life but now i dont know anymore, i remember my countless prayers during my childhood when i begged Him from my heart to save me but nothing happened.

Any rational person who knows about even basic science will not believe in a mythical being like god, might as well believe in santa claus or fairytales.

"God" in the sense of that first paragraph I wrote is whatever supernatural cause the universe had, since it couldn't have had a natural one.

Since He's supernatural, questions related to natural stuff such as time, matter, etc, don't apply. If He can transcend the laws of thermodynamics (which is a sine qua non condition for Him to have created the universe), we can assume He can also transcend time and matter.
You're making too many assumptions, and then begging the question. You've assumed that can transcend the laws of physics. Yet, we have no proof of that other than the Bible and some anecdotes - which as you know are not suffecient. Time and space are not the same, they are two different dimensions.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not attacking you. I'm just trying to understand why you believe in God. Especially as an incel.
I believe He simply transcends time. He was the one who created time. Time is a limiting condition that everything created is subjected to, but He is not limited by it like we or the universe are.
Why? And if that's the case, why did you assume that he's conscious. Moreover, which God? The Jesus, Allah, Thor? and why?
We do have evidence in the form of fulfilled prophecies. But again, you can only know it personally if you do what the bible tells you to do an come to Jesus with a sincere heart.
Our mind can trick us into thinking that a certain event which is totally unrelated to a religious prophecy is one, solely because of our bias. But feel free to link the evidence, I'll take a look at it (please don't send me a 3h YT video. Try finding a document with bullet points and clear arguments). I was raised in a Christian household as a kid, and I've read both the Old and the New Testament and even was a devoted Christian for the first 14 years of my life. But the evidence is usually not strong enough. I've even known people who claimed to have "talked with God". Most of their stories didn't add up, and as it turns out, they invariably had mental issues.
Again, personal experiences that can't be proven to you.
Personal experiences are not a proof. Regardless of how many of them you have. Also, many people lie about them just to fit into a certain crowd.
That's to be expected with humans. It's written in the bible that many false cults and Messiahs would come, as well as doctrines of devils and people massively departing from the faith, especially in the latter times.
Well, how do you know which one to follow then? Especially since the Bible was tampered with and changed over time. Not to mention it was impacted by the Chinese whispers. There isn't just one version of it, and there are many who claim that their Bible is the correct one. And if you decide to choose say, Catholicism, then that entirely depends on your subjective morality, not on that of a God or something cuz there's something about that branch of Christianity that appealed to you. Right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

PS: again, I am not attacking you or your faith.
Beginpilled again
God can be a good cope if you can bring yourself to believe in him/her/it.

Any rational person who knows about even basic science will not believe in a mythical being like god, might as well believe in santa claus or fairytales.
Many studies show that human have an innate belief in God, something Pr. Muhammad himself stated centuries ago. Even in "atheist" countries like Japan, the children affirm God as the creator of the world.

Well, how do you know which one to follow then? Especially since the Bible was tampered with and changed over time.
The fact that there are multiple versions of the Bible is enough of a reason to reject it, let alone the fact that many alterations, mistranslations, and fabrications are found in the Bible according to Bible scholars themselves.

Congratulations bro. I also left Islam soon before becoming blackpilled. You can't be religious and know the reality of this cruel world.
No omnibenevolent God would give rules for people to follow, and creates a world which rewards some people for breaking them (chads) while punishing most who follow it.

Who created God? If you say he has been around forever, how do you know this? How do you know it is the Christian god?
Because it says so in a 2000 year old book? There have been countless of religions throughout human history, yet people are supposed to believe that Christianity is the right one? Christians themselves can't even agree on who has the right beliefs. Look at all the denominations and fighting over centuries.
Muslim btw

-No one created God.
-There needs to be an uncaused cause, that's how we know this.
-I know it's my God since Islam is the most coherent religion, with proper, positive results and many prophecies
-Just because most religions are false, doesn't mean there isn't one that is true.
No omnibenevolent God would give rules for people to follow, and creates a world which rewards some people for breaking them (chads) while punishing most who follow it.
Except in Islam Chads are also killed for being adulterous/fornicators

Anyone who believes in any religion is a weak retard. Grow up and see reality.

Chads are rewarded because people don't follow religious rules anymore
Chads were rewarded back then too. The bias towards attractive people is biological and extends throughout time.

Muslim btw

-No one created God.
-I know it's my God since Islam is the most coherent religion, with proper, positive results and many prophecies
-Just because most religions are false, doesn't mean there isn't one that is true.

1. An "uncaused cause" doesn't rule out the possibility of deism, polytheism, big bang, or anything really.
2. If God is exempt from being caused, why can't other things be? The argument is self defeating.
The Christians and all others will say the exact same thing, yet your religions are totally different. Who is right? The Quran? The Bible? The Torah? They are all claimed to be the true "word of God".

Even If god was real I'd go to hell and so would you
which is the blackest blackpill of them all, we are condemned to eternal torture for essentially nothing

Muslim btw

-No one created God.

I have a feeling we'll just be going in circles, but here goes. I intend no offense btw, just interested in a discussion.
These are questions I myself struggled with

1. You don't actually know anything though, you are just making claims. From all we know of the physical world and universe, so far there has been no scientific evidence that has indicated a god, let alone your specific god.
2. "Uncaused cause". Why can this not apply to other things, e.g. big bang? Furthermore, how do you go from "Uncaused cause"--->"Islamic god"?
3. All religious believers say that about their religion. Again can you not see how this makes no sense? A Jew, Christian, Hindu, etc could all make the same claims regarding their beliefs. This isn't proof, these are claims.
4. The point is though, we don't have scientific, verifiable proof that ANY religion is true. All we have are claims that rely on personal experience, hearsay, and so called "prophecies".

which is the blackest blackpill of them all, we are condemned to eternal torture for essentially nothing
I don't know how I'm supposed to be a good person

Bro don't waste time arguing with these children lmao. "It can be known from thermodynamics" despite basically every single fucking physicist who specialises in this area disagreeing that it somehow proves the existence of god. These fucking clowns NEVER bring any evidence (because there isn't any), it's either 1) bullshit passed down from their parents which they never question - put these same mouthbreathers with imaginary friends in a Hindu family and they'd be Hindu, Muslim and they'd be Muslim, etc), or 2) cucks mad at the way the current world is who look for Victorian era morality by roleplaying as Christians lmao.

They are utterly stupid parasites, preying on incels for their millennia old cult. Being blackpilled is not at all compatible with being a christfag, all christfags are cucks who should be banned.

I feel like I'm doomed since I've cursed God's name more times than I can count or even remember. God strikes me as a narcissistic egotist who wants obedient groveling from cradle to grave and if you don't kiss his ass the right way, it's eternal fire for you, inkel.

Bro don't waste time arguing with these children lmao. "It can be known from thermodynamics" despite basically every single fucking physicist who specialises in this area disagreeing that it somehow proves the existence of god. These fucking clowns NEVER bring any evidence (because there isn't any), it's either 1) bullshit passed down from their parents which they never question - put these same mouthbreathers with imaginary friends in a Hindu family and they'd be Hindu, Muslim and they'd be Muslim, etc), or 2) cucks mad at the way the current world is who look for Victorian era morality by roleplaying as Christians lmao.

They are utterly stupid parasites, preying on incels for their millennia old cult. Being blackpilled is not at all compatible with being a christfag, all christfags are cucks who should be banned.
Damn bro. That's a bit...much.

Chads were rewarded back then too. The bias towards attractive people is biological and extends throughout time.

Yeah. Just look how many Biblical heroes were beautiful. Men and especially women ( mostly in Old Testament ).

Google the ontological argument dumbass fucker (moron alert)

I feel like I'm doomed since I've cursed God's name more times than I can count or even remember. God strikes me as a narcissistic egotist who wants obedient groveling from cradle to grave and if you don't kiss his ass the right way, it's eternal fire for you, inkel.
This is called dystheism

A god could theoretically exist but not in the way most people imagine. When most people imagine a god they would think of an ancient being that looks like it came from a fairy tale and used magic. In practically if a god truly exists then I am pretty sure this world would be a computer simulation after all and god would be the one who programmed it from his world. So if anything god would be a more futuristic entity with technically far beyond our understanding

I'm okay with people criticizing those of us who are of the faith, but to reeeee and piss and moan and act like we're all stupid and blind is an act of humiliating ignorance.

Interesting thread.

I have many philosophical and theological reasons why i consider myself an atheist. But probably the main one is that the Christian God failed me when i was a kid (i used to ask God things, and he literally never answered) and then, as a young adult, I tried to become a buddhist monk until i discovered that Nirvana (the equivalent of God for buddhists) doesnt exist.

If God, a omniponent and absolutely merciful being ignores my pain, and if Nirvana, an state of absolute peace and bliss is completely unreachable, there is probably no trascendent beings or states of being accesible from our immanent perspective. I kept thinking from this perspective (while reading the history of atheism, from Diagoras to Sartre, and history of religions, from Vedic to Scientology) and i rationalized this intuition (there is nothing but this world). So i really think that there are no perfect trascendent beings or states of being. There are no Gods or Nirvanas. There is no perfect and definitive wisdom. There is no absolute and unstained happiness. There is no perfect power and control over circumstances. There is no Heaven, or Hell. No saints, no holy things, no miracles, no providence, no covenant, no afterlife. Just this world. Good for the priviledged, and bad for the losers. Thats all.
I could be wrong. But i doubt it.

Interesting thread.

I have many philosophical and theological reasons why i consider myself an atheist. But probably the main one is that the Christian God failed me when i was a kid (i used to ask God things, and he literally never answered) and then, as a young adult, I tried to become a buddhist monk until i discovered that Nirvana (the equivalent of God for buddhists) doesnt exist.

If God, a omniponent and absolutely merciful being ignores my pain, and if Nirvana, an state of absolute peace and bliss is completely unreachable, there is probably no trascendent beings or states of being accesible from our immanent perspective. I kept thinking from this perspective (while reading the history of atheism, from Diagoras to Sartre, and history of religions, from Vedic to Scientology) and i rationalized this intuition (there is nothing but this world). So i really think that there are no perfect trascendent beings or states of being. There are no Gods or Nirvanas. There is no perfect and definitive wisdom. There is no absolute and unstained happiness. There is no perfect power and control over circumstances. There is no Heaven, or Hell. No saints, no holy things, no miracles, no providence, no covenant, no afterlife. Just this world. Good for the priviledged, and bad for the losers. Thats all.
I could be wrong. But i doubt it.
Existential nihilism, that’s my belief now

I didn't know we had hardcore religious nutters on here.

The first part is bullshit. We don't know how the universe came to be but inserting a baseless magical middle man which we know nothing about and have not a shred of proof for does nothing but raise further questions. The universe coming to be via natural causes or parameters we don't understand is far more plausible and still leaves us with the same questions. Having an explanation may well be only a human thing anyway.

Ok..and the second part is bullshit too. Ever heard of confirmation bias? Hell I've tried that with many schools of thought before just for shits and giggles. You'll start seeing whatever you want to in everything if you believe it. Replace Jebus with a lizard cucumber and you'll get the same effect.
Except not really because LC doesn't already have a socially established comforting 'awe' following about him. So ironically in the end no personal 'experience' is proof of jack shit yet you rely on the social popularity of your type of belief to let it flow.

I didn't know we had hardcore religious nutters on here.

The first part is bullshit. We don't know how the universe came to be but inserting a baseless magical middle man which we know nothing about and have not a shred of proof for does nothing but raise further questions. The universe coming to be via natural causes or parameters we don't understand is far more plausible and still leaves us with the same questions. Having an explanation may well be only a human thing anyway.

Ok..and the second part is bullshit too. Ever heard of confirmation bias? Hell I've tried that with many schools of thought before just for shits and giggles. You'll start seeing whatever you want to in everything if you believe it. Replace Jebus with a lizard cucumber and you'll get the same effect.
Except not really because LC doesn't already have a socially established comforting 'awe' following about him. So ironically in the end no personal 'experience' is proof of jack shit yet you rely on the social popularity of your type of belief to let it flow.
As for how we handle the religious nutters, it's pretty much either Islam or gtfo it seems.