Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i officially lost my faith in God/Islam

there's no reason for why we exist

look it up, but read it with a grain of salt.
I'm trying. I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. Is there some brand new discovery or very recent study?

put these same mouthbreathers with imaginary friends in a Hindu family and they'd be Hindu, Muslim and they'd be Muslim, etc
Very good point. I feel the same.
How can you believe in a religion when you haven't studied teachings of other religions in depth? That just reeks of ignorance ngl.
I just don't get it.

Embrace apatheism.

I'm trying. I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. Is there some brand new discovery or very recent study?
look it up. google what happens after death and what scientists say

look it up. google what happens after death and what scientists say
Bro, there are a mishmash of articles from 2013, 2015, and other years before 2019. There's nothing definitive.

Bro, there are a mishmash of articles from 2013, 2015, and other years before 2019. There's nothing definitive.
i know. but it still doesn't prove anything. I bet there's eternal oblivion after death, just mere nothingness

You're making too many assumptions, and then begging the question. You've assumed that can transcend the laws of physics. Yet, we have no proof of that other than the Bible and some anecdotes - which as you know are not suffecient. Time and space are not the same, they are two different dimensions.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not attacking you. I'm just trying to understand why you believe in God. Especially as an incel.
It's ok. But wait, you're mixing everything up. The first paragraph I wrote about the law of thermodynamics, etc, is not about the bible and the biblical God, it's rather about simply God as the supernatural origin of the universe, since according to the laws of thermodynamics, it's impossible that it had a natural one.

I did make assumptions, but such assumptions are based on the fact that He necessarily has to transcend the laws of thermodynamics, so, if He's supernatural enough to transcend that, why wouldn't he be able to transcend other natural limitations as well? Besides, He transcending time for example is a given since without it we either go back to the "who created God?" question (then who created what created God, etc, repeated ad infinitum) or have to go with the explanation that things have always existed, which, like I said, can't be true according to the laws of thermodynamics.

Why? And if that's the case, why did you assume that he's conscious.
I didn't assume He is, but since you mentioned that, conscience existing in us means it exists, so it could only have come from God. An unconscious God created consciousness? If it exists, it has to have been created by Him, so it's safe to assume that He has it as well (or at least can choose to have it if He wants).

Moreover, which God? The Jesus, Allah, Thor? and why?
With the thermodynamics argument you can only infer a supernatural cause for the universe, aka "god". Like I told you, the particular God from the bible, as well as Jesus, can only be known by direct experience.

Our mind can trick us into thinking that a certain event which is totally unrelated to a religious prophecy is one, solely because of our bias. But feel free to link the evidence, I'll take a look at it (please don't send me a 3h YT video. Try finding a document with bullet points and clear arguments). I was raised in a Christian household as a kid, and I've read both the Old and the New Testament and even was a devoted Christian for the first 14 years of my life. But the evidence is usually not strong enough. I've even known people who claimed to have "talked with God". Most of their stories didn't add up, and as it turns out, they invariably had mental issues.
I told you personal experiences can't be used as proof to others. But I can tell you that much, I trust the multiple perfect answers in a row I got from God with the bible while praying much more than I trust some shit NASA says or some unproven theory someone came up with like evolution.

Did you ever get saved? Try getting saved and going to God sincerely, praying to Him in the name of Jesus. God doesn't answer the prayers of unsaved people. According to the bible, unsaved people are enemies of God.

Especially since the Bible was tampered with and changed over time.
I just go by the bible. About the argument that it was altered, I recommend you do your research. The bible is one of the most well preserved ancient writings of all time, they found the Dead Sea scrolls for instance which contain OG parts of the old testament and it matches the modern (good) translations pretty much perfectly. There's no way I can prove it to you in a few lines here, research it.

PS: again, I am not attacking you or your faith.
It's ok. God bless you!

I have - 47488383 trust and credibility in God pls i want to believe again in him show me some facts.
There were already many facts given and it was a stimulating discussion, but I obviously don't have all the answer. Get saved (I posted the link with how to above) and pray sincerely to God in the name of Jesus. Ask Him. Use the bible for answers. God bless you as well.

@existentialhack thoughts?

It's ok. But wait, you're mixing everything up. The first paragraph I wrote about the law of thermodynamics, etc, is not about the bible and the biblical God, it's rather about simply God as the supernatural origin of the universe, since according to the laws of thermodynamics, it's impossible that it had a natural one.

I did make assumptions, but such assumptions are based on the fact that He necessarily has to transcend the laws of thermodynamics, so, if He's supernatural enough to transcend that, why wouldn't he be able to transcend other natural limitations as well? Besides, He transcending time for example is a given since without it we either go back to the "who created God?" question (then who created what created God, etc, repeated ad infinitum) or have to go with the explanation that things have always existed, which, like I said, can't be true according to the laws of thermodynamics.

I didn't assume He is, but since you mentioned that, conscience existing in us means it exists, so it could only have come from God. An unconscious God created consciousness? If it exists, it has to have been created by Him, so it's safe to assume that He has it as well (or at least can choose to have it if He wants).

With the thermodynamics argument you can only infer a supernatural cause for the universe, aka "god". Like I told you, the particular God from the bible, as well as Jesus, can only be known by direct experience.

I told you personal experiences can't be used as proof to others. But I can tell you that much, I trust the multiple perfect answers in a row I got from God with the bible while praying much more than I trust some shit NASA says or some unproven theory someone came up with like evolution.

Did you ever get saved? Try getting saved and going to God sincerely, praying to Him in the name of Jesus. God doesn't answer the prayers of unsaved people. According to the bible, unsaved people are enemies of God.

I just go by the bible. About the argument that it was altered, I recommend you do your research. The bible is one of the most well preserved ancient writings of all time, they found the Dead Sea scrolls for instance which contain OG parts of the old testament and it matches the modern (good) translations pretty much perfectly. There's no way I can prove it to you in a few lines here, research it.

It's ok. God bless you!

There were already many facts given and it was a stimulating discussion, but I obviously don't have all the answer. Get saved (I posted the link with how to above) and pray sincerely to God in the name of Jesus. Ask Him. Use the bible for answers. God bless you as well.
Is it like really worth it if people don’t befriend you at church or a mosque? I don’t know what to believe anymore

Islam is based, not because its true but because it kills faggots and opresses women.

Islam is based, not because its true but because it kills faggots and opresses women.
Islam doesn’t oppress women. Only wahhabi fags do. Real Islam was pro women (at least for its era)

Islam doesn’t oppress women. Only wahhabi fags do. Real Islam was pro women (at least for its era)
lmao the quran basically says women are deceitful liars and the word of men are worth more

the God of the Bible may not be real but I sure as hell am.

I just lost all of it. I am no longer Muslim. I believe that the Abrahamic God probably doesn't even exist. Even if there is a God, i doubt it's the Abrahamic one or the thousands that Hindus believe in. It's probably some weird creature or alien or higher power that just created the Earth and did nothing else since then. In fact, i bet there might be NO god to begin with. Our universe probably came from nothing.

And heaven? I don't believe in it anymore. Some scientists are now believing there might be consciousness after death, but it probably isn't heaven or an afterlife where we remember our previous life. In fact, we might be a different person or even type of organism/spirit after we die. But I believe there's a big chance there's eternal oblivion after death. Nothingness.

I think our universe came from nothing and existed for no reason at all, and that we are born for no reason and become dust in the wind put in eternal oblivion when we die. We are born as nothing and become nothing in death. Life has no meaning or purpose. The universe has no meaning or purpose and exists for zero reasons. Life is a big joke. This is called existential nihilism.

@Diocel @Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @Copexodius Maximus @ReturnOfSaddam
It's over for murtadcels. Not just in this world but in the hereafter, too. Come back bhai.

I don’t get why so many incels abandon the one institution that can save us from our misery. Even if one rejects the spiritual tenets of religion, which can be very helpful to some, it’s apparent the moral benefits of Abrahamic religions are better than our current alternatives.
Sam Parnia is one such researcher and he’s not religious

They are utterly stupid parasites, preying on incels for their millennia old cult. Being blackpilled is not at all compatible with being a christfag, all christfags are cucks who should be banned.
Christianity is as :bluepill: as it gets tbh
It literally encourages the betabuxx model and demands you be perfect and take every offense against you without complaint. In any other context here everyone would agree that's cucked.
CMV if you can @Mainländer

Last edited:
Muslim good because big kaboom

There's a chance that maybe conciousness is a fundamental force in nature. Look up panpsychism. But that's different than saying that there's a personal god that listens to your prayers and made what happened in the bible etc.

There's a chance that maybe conciousness is a fundamental force in nature. Look up panpsychism. But that's different than saying that there's a personal god that listens to your prayers and made what happened in the bible etc.
that doesn't prove anything exists after you die

Can you elab more on how you made that connection? And where does is come from? (linking a book is fine as well)

That's a good point. But it doesn't necessarily follow. Humans, at least in theory, might be to create AIs that have "super conscious", but that doesn't imply that humans posses this kind of cognitive abilities. I know that this is too philosophical, but the God discussion is a philosophical one imo. Thus, getting too philosophical is permissible and doesn't constitute a red herring.
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. But here's some context: I was born and raised in a Christian household. I used to attend the church every Sunday until I was 14-15. That was about the time I left religion. I used to pray a lot as a kid, and I still have photos back from when I was in church camp. I even volunteered in the church for years (even as atheist) cuz I am a strong believer in the superiority of Christian morality, I just don't take the supernatural stuff seriously.

Tbh most Christians I've talked to about this were defensive and went directly to attacking me. Thanks for not doing that. Another guy here has given me a list of books to read on this topic. I'll check those out once I have some free time and I'll make a thread pertaining each one of them where we can have an extensive discussion about it.

I mean, there are many Bibles. Many versions as well, and Christianity has many branches. How do you know which one to follow?

And can you link some of the resources you have about the preservation of the Bible?
Christianity is as :bluepill: as it gets tbh
It literally encourages the betabuxx model and demands you be perfect and take every offense against you without complaint. In any other context here everyone would agree that's cucked.
CMV if you can @Mainländer
Yes, it does. But since morality is subjective you can take the aspects that suit you out of it and toss the cucked ones out.
Whoa, nigga. WTF are you talking about?

Why is lamb not as tasty as pork?

Hell... It's about damn time.

I just lost all of it. I am no longer Muslim. I believe that the Abrahamic God probably doesn't even exist. Even if there is a God, i doubt it's the Abrahamic one or the thousands that Hindus believe in. It's probably some weird creature or alien or higher power that just created the Earth and did nothing else since then. In fact, i bet there might be NO god to begin with. Our universe probably came from nothing.

And heaven? I don't believe in it anymore. Some scientists are now believing there might be consciousness after death, but it probably isn't heaven or an afterlife where we remember our previous life. In fact, we might be a different person or even type of organism/spirit after we die. But I believe there's a big chance there's eternal oblivion after death. Nothingness.

I think our universe came from nothing and existed for no reason at all, and that we are born for no reason and become dust in the wind put in eternal oblivion when we die. We are born as nothing and become nothing in death. Life has no meaning or purpose. The universe has no meaning or purpose and exists for zero reasons. Life is a big joke. This is called existential nihilism.

@Diocel @Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @Copexodius Maximus @ReturnOfSaddam
Exactly, abrahamism is retarded

God is the laws of physics. Not some anthropomorphized peeping tom

I feel like I'm doomed since I've cursed God's name more times than I can count or even remember. God strikes me as a narcissistic egotist who wants obedient groveling from cradle to grave and if you don't kiss his ass the right way, it's eternal fire for you, inkel.

The best form of spiritual experiences can be felt in meditation and/or on certain mind-altering substances.

Religions are fine as long as zealots don't swarm the streets and condemn people to hell. The concept of eternal torment in hell is gross, I don't endorse religious beliefs that teach such a thing.

Honestly, I actually really enjoy studying the Bible and the history of my Faith. It feels like a link to something very meaningful and lasting. (Inb4 I believe because it makes me feel good, I believe for MANY reasons because you can have more than one factor motivating your worldview)

Honestly, I enjoy studying the Bible and the history of my Faith. It feels like a link to something very meaningful and lasting. (Inb4 I believe because it makes me feel good, I believe for MANY reasons because you can have more than one factor motivating your worldview)

It's particularly the old testament that is the worst part of the bible. Also the concept of eternal damnation.

You believe it just because it makes you feel good? The bible gives a very nihilistic worldview, this life is nothing more than a shit test given by God according to the bible.

What historical evidence?

JFL @ believing in jew Islam in the first place.

I would like for a deity to exist, but it's all cope in the end.

Brutal reality is that you had a 1 in a trillion chance to be born from being the right sperm. And then you were born incel. You had one chance to be born a Chad but "god" failed you, and made you suffer a miserable existence. And then once you die from either roping or suffering an eternity as a low value man, you're done. There is no second chance. I'm just glad I was at least not born in an African hut with AIDS or in some Indian slum having to drink sewer water and eat cow shit as a baby or something.

As the saying goes, life is shit, then you die.

It's particularly the old testament that is the worst part of the bible. Also the concept of eternal damnation.

You believe it just because it makes you feel good? The bible gives a very nihilistic worldview, this life is nothing more than a shit test given by God according to the bible.

What historical evidence?
The Old Testament serves a purpose, and shows the results of a spiritual life tied to legalism. There are valuable aspects to the Old Testament because it is steeped in mystic symbolism and esoteric imagery.

I *don't* believe the Bible because it makes me feel good. That's what I failed to communicate.

There's a surprisingly substantial body of archeological evidence for specific Biblical events and characters (Herod, Pontius Pilate, Paul, The Exodus, etc) and written records (Josephus, Philo, etc.) that mean that any remotely objective authority won't go on and say the Bible is a completely baseless fantasy.

[/QUOTE]
The Old Testament serves a purpose, and shows the results of a spiritual life tied to legalism. There are valuable aspects to the Old Testament because it is steeped in mystic symbolism and esoteric imagery.

I *don't* believe the Bible because it makes me feel good. That's what I failed to communicate.

There's a surprisingly substantial body of archeological evidence for specific Biblical events and characters (Herod, Pontius Pilate, Paul, The Exodus, etc) and written records (Josephus, Philo, etc.) that mean that any remotely objective authority won't go on and say the Bible is a completely baseless fantasy.

What makes you feel good, stick to it.

Have you ever tried any psychedelic substances?

[/QUOTE]

No I stay away from drugs. I have a delicate neurochemical balance at the *best* of times, so I avoid anything that might disturb that.

No, I stay away from drugs. I have a delicate neurochemical balance at the *best* of times, so I avoid anything that might disturb that.
[/QUOTE]

Many ancient civilizations have used psychedelics for spiritual purposes, plants containing DMT, and psilocybin. I've tripped few times and with these unexplainable spiritual experiences, I felt a connection to ancient Egypt for some reason.