Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I now have access to a $10,000 per year subscription Statista account, let me know if you guys want anything.

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I now have access to a $10,000 per year subscription Statista account, let me know if you guys want anything.

If its incel blackpill related ill do it for free

if its for personal use jst send me some lunch money on cashapp

Where was that Bumble height graph that was on statista?

Last edited:
the fuck is that shit

If its incel blackpill related ill do it for free

if its for personal use jst send me some lunch money on cashapp

Where was that Bumble height graph that was on statista?
What do you mean by £10,000 per year? Like is that how much the subscription costs? Is that how much the website is worth?

I doubt there's anything big that hasn't already been posted here and mulled over a thousand times before; studies like you talk about are often rejected from approval to even start, as the proving of the bitter truth that is the blackpill and the confirmation that the stinky, no-good inkwells were right all along wouldn't be very good for soysearchers, the globohomo-supporting elites controlling these companies, and the majority of foids and cucks in the modern world... :feelsclown:

Anything you're personally interested in is better; more effort threads to make, with all those statistics. :feelzez:

What do you mean by £10,000 per year? Like is that how much the subscription costs? Is that how much the website is worth?
it costs 10k per year

Anything you're personally interested in is better; more effort threads to make, with all those statistics. :feelzez:
send me some topics to look at tbh

Sounds scammy and I feel a giga fart winding up in my ass, chico

WIND IT UP! :feelsmusic:

Anything?

I want a petite QT tradwife GF

do one for race and attraction

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5