Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I now empathize with why mass shooters commit a massacre.

for me elementary school was good and bad. I was severely bullied but I also had some friends who would invite me over and shit. middle school was hell. high school was decent. I joined theater and though I didn't really have anybody who hung out with me or talked to me outside of school I had a decently large number of acquaintances who knew me and at the very least were cool with me. Then I went to college and didn't see any of those people anymore. The slight semblance of a social circle I had gone through great efforts to build over those 4 years was completely obliterated. I didn't make even a single friend at all in college. Then I graduated and entered the workforce where the girls are all already taken. I mean literally all of them. Any time there was a girl who I even thought of trying my luck with she either had a BF already or was married. Even the fattest, ugliest, shittiest attitude bitches had loyal BFs.
that last sentence of yours.

did you know very ugly women are more likely to be married by age 29? and that ugly or fat women have more sex partners?

feeling alienated, i now hate humanity.
Can definitely relate, the worst part by far is the gaslighting and the people that do it should by all means suffer :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: But I suppose in the wider schemes of things, the world and what it has done to us, it has done so out of indifference ... which hurts the most, that there is nothing special about us, not even it misery :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Also, it is hard to say what happens after you die :feelsrope:but if you are conscious when you go and your brain isn't scrambled it does release a lot of dmt which will at least give you a good send off :feelsaww:

that last sentence of yours.

did you know very ugly women are more likely to be married by age 29? and that ugly or fat women have more sex partners?

not surprising. IT claims it's all personality yet I constantly see women who are fuckugly, fat, and have shitty personalities but somehow they get social validation and romantic partners. But someone like me who's not fat, who treats people well, and who is just genetically ugly and used to be socially awkward gets nothing.

yet those normie are unable to do any harm to me, nor they do anything bad in general so why would i hate them or want them dead?
they are irrelevant, NPCs. Killing them is lowest form of revenge to society. you miss my point
They would and have some horrible shit to people like you.

i know for sure at this point my life will never get better. and i can't do anything about it. no miracles will occur. miracles don't exist. we live for no reason and there is no god. there's nothingness after death and thats why im afraid to rope. i would die as a KHHV and somebody who is a lost cause. I can't find any meaning in my life anymore. I did when i was a kid but as an adult, life now has no meaning. I failed to achieve what my NT peers could achieve after elementary school. Middle school was still good but high school (despite being admittedly decent) was a 4-year forerunner to my current life (the first forerunner to my current life was 5th grade but 5th grade and HS were way better than my life now). Life before 5th grade was my peak though. Middle school was a break from forerunners for the most part (some omens of my current life but not much).

Life keeps getting worse. I can't do it. I tried to rebuild my life after 4.5 years of severe OCD in young adulthood taking over my life preventing me from doing anything with my life. I couldn't do anything and had made zero friends, no GF, no jobs, and didn't even finish college despite no job experience (if you didn't finish college you should at least have job experiences by my age). i tried to rebuild my life but keep failing.

i feel like i have to rope, but i can't let all the normal people with passable lives win. I sometimes worry i might become a mass shooter to escape my life without necessarily dying and i can live in my own cell away from the world. Maybe i'll rope after the massacre. I have never planned to do a mass shooting, but i sometimes worry what if i do? What if i only rope but nothing else? What if i go insane? What if i have a meltdown in public? What will i do unless miracles happen?

I was born cursed with my condition. It didn't ruin my life unless i stopped being a kid.

if mass shooters do it to make a name for themselves after being a lost cause with a shit life, i can now, at this point, understand why, given how humans don't give a shit about someone who cannot blend in socially or enjoy the benefits of the NT life. feeling alienated, i now hate humanity. I don't simply hate women as a gender per se (i hate men and women equally because they're humans), i just hate humans in general.

no FBI i don't plan anything

but who knows what my future is like? and i'm terrified. i wish i could meet my 5th grade self to warn him about his future as an underdog.
I'd rather you don't, cels like me who don't want to die yet might become victims

I'd rather you don't, cels like me who don't want to die yet might become victims
Dude hardly any mass shooting victims are incels

Besides I could just shoot up a bar, it’s full of chads and stacies

Dude hardly any mass shooting victims are incels

Besides I could just shoot up a bar, it’s full of chads and stacies
That's fine, but mass shootings like the one in Illinois could have had incels in them. Just shooting up an busy street on a Monday morning will almost surely get a few incels (incel wageslaves). Just die peacefully, even if you kill a couple of chads it's not like virgin Stacy in valahalla is going to have monkey sex with you

That's fine, but mass shootings like the one in Illinois could have had incels in them. Just shooting up an busy street on a Monday morning will almost surely get a few incels (incel wageslaves). Just die peacefully, even if you kill a couple of chads it's not like virgin Stacy in valahalla is going to have monkey sex with you
No they prolly were fuckers not incels