Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I now empathize with why mass shooters commit a massacre.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i know for sure at this point my life will never get better. and i can't do anything about it. no miracles will occur. miracles don't exist. we live for no reason and there is no god. there's nothingness after death and thats why im afraid to rope. i would die as a KHHV and somebody who is a lost cause. I can't find any meaning in my life anymore. I did when i was a kid but as an adult, life now has no meaning. I failed to achieve what my NT peers could achieve after elementary school. Middle school was still good but high school (despite being admittedly decent) was a 4-year forerunner to my current life (the first forerunner to my current life was 5th grade but 5th grade and HS were way better than my life now). Life before 5th grade was my peak though. Middle school was a break from forerunners for the most part (some omens of my current life but not much).

Life keeps getting worse. I can't do it. I tried to rebuild my life after 4.5 years of severe OCD in young adulthood taking over my life preventing me from doing anything with my life. I couldn't do anything and had made zero friends, no GF, no jobs, and didn't even finish college despite no job experience (if you didn't finish college you should at least have job experiences by my age). i tried to rebuild my life but keep failing.

i feel like i have to rope, but i can't let all the normal people with passable lives win. I sometimes worry i might become a mass shooter to escape my life without necessarily dying and i can live in my own cell away from the world. Maybe i'll rope after the massacre. I have never planned to do a mass shooting, but i sometimes worry what if i do? What if i only rope but nothing else? What if i go insane? What if i have a meltdown in public? What will i do unless miracles happen?

I was born cursed with my condition. It didn't ruin my life unless i stopped being a kid.

if mass shooters do it to make a name for themselves after being a lost cause with a shit life, i can now, at this point, understand why, given how humans don't give a shit about someone who cannot blend in socially or enjoy the benefits of the NT life. feeling alienated, i now hate humanity. I don't simply hate women as a gender per se (i hate men and women equally because they're humans), i just hate humans in general.

no FBI i don't plan anything

but who knows what my future is like? and i'm terrified. i wish i could meet my 5th grade self to warn him about his future as an underdog.

goddamn this is brutal. it's like reading my own life story.

brutal af

i am also afraid of roping because there is no afterlife. something about everything instantly going lights out for the rest of eternity is just really eerie to me and i am not prepared for it

brutal af

i am also afraid of roping because there is no afterlife. something about everything instantly going lights out for the rest of eternity is just really eerie to me and i am not prepared for it
This terrifies me too, I think the same. But the way I look at it is that death is neutral, whilst life is negative. I don't believe in an after life so living is the closest thing to hell I'll ever experience. I hope I die in my sleep eventually so I don't ever have to go through the death, and I can just slip away and never have to think again.

Mass shooters are a predictable result of the kind of world we live in today. That's why certain people in power desperately try to ban guns, they know that they deserve that punishment. Take away the guns and these shooters will just resort to stabbings or driving a vehicle through a crowd like they do in Asia. It'll never end so long as things are this screwed up.

And I hate to break it to you but you're probably already in the throes of insanity. Humans are deeply social creatures that have an innate need for affection and closeness with other humans. Deprive someone of that for two or three decades and their brains are not going to come out unscathed. They just hope you politely and quietly rope alone in a ditch rather than lash out at them.

Hard stuff man

No degree , no job , no money

You neet with parents?
I’m in college but at home for summer
brutal af

This terrifies me too, I think the same. But the way I look at it is that death is neutral, whilst life is negative. I don't believe in an after life so living is the closest thing to hell I'll ever experience. I hope I die in my sleep eventually so I don't ever have to go through the death, and I can just slip away and never have to think again.
if I rope I will have to research what happens after death. I have no idea and I’m taking a big risk of eternal oblivion and I cannot fathom what it’d feel like but I can’t decide if it’s worse than my possible future a permavirginity and isolation. I’m under dilemma
Mass shooters are a predictable result of the kind of world we live in today. That's why certain people in power desperately try to ban guns, they know that they deserve that punishment. Take away the guns and these shooters will just resort to stabbings or driving a vehicle through a crowd like they do in Asia. It'll never end so long as things are this screwed up.

And I hate to break it to you but you're probably already in the throes of insanity. Humans are deeply social creatures that have an innate need for affection and closeness with other humans. Deprive someone of that for two or three decades and their brains are not going to come out unscathed. They just hope you politely and quietly rope alone in a ditch rather than lash out at them.
I think incels and friendless people and others who fail socially should be addressed as a serious social problem by society. But because it affects men more, society won’t give a shit.

There still may be God, just not sensual sentimental 'god' modern preachers like to preach.

Not like there's much difference between roping now and not existing for eternity vs dying in old age and not existing for eternity minus 50 years

if I rope I will have to research what happens after death. I have no idea and I’m taking a big risk of eternal oblivion and I cannot fathom what it’d feel like but I can’t decide if it’s worse than my possible future a permavirginity and isolation. I’m under dilemma
I mean research won't really do much, it might comfort you a little, but I'd be way more pissed if I had to BE CONSCIOUS for the rest of eternity. No escape, that's terrifying

I cannot fathom what it’d feel like but I can’t decide if it’s worse than my possible future a permavirginity and isolation.
wdym, it would feel like nothing, as soon as our brain shuts off its LIGHTS OUT no thoughts no feelings nothing

wdym, it would feel like nothing, as soon as our brain shuts off its LIGHTS OUT no thoughts no feelings nothing
Most deaths aren't really a "feel nothing" situation. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself just for the few minutes of panicking

I’m atheist
Do you were a Muslim? I still find human capability to think quite godlike.

1 9 1 1024x1024

Do you were a Muslim? I still find human capability to think quite godlike.

View attachment 632756
I’m an apostate
I mean research won't really do much, it might comfort you a little, but I'd be way more pissed if I had to BE CONSCIOUS for the rest of eternity. No escape, that's terrifying
I don’t know if I can handle eternal oblivion

just neet with parents. it's not ogre until it's ogre

I believe you become ghost if you kill yourself. I think ghosts do exist. I have felt their existence.

you wouldn't HAVE to handle it. you wouldn't even be aware of it. you wouldn't exist anymore.
Yeah but I can’t really fathom it it makes no sense

i know for sure at this point my life will never get better. and i can't do anything about it. no miracles will occur. miracles don't exist. we live for no reason and there is no god. there's nothingness after death and thats why im afraid to rope. i would die as a KHHV and somebody who is a lost cause. I can't find any meaning in my life anymore. I did when i was a kid but as an adult, life now has no meaning. I failed to achieve what my NT peers could achieve after elementary school. Middle school was still good but high school (despite being admittedly decent) was a 4-year forerunner to my current life (the first forerunner to my current life was 5th grade but 5th grade and HS were way better than my life now). Life before 5th grade was my peak though. Middle school was a break from forerunners for the most part (some omens of my current life but not much).

Life keeps getting worse. I can't do it. I tried to rebuild my life after 4.5 years of severe OCD in young adulthood taking over my life preventing me from doing anything with my life. I couldn't do anything and had made zero friends, no GF, no jobs, and didn't even finish college despite no job experience (if you didn't finish college you should at least have job experiences by my age). i tried to rebuild my life but keep failing.

i feel like i have to rope, but i can't let all the normal people with passable lives win. I sometimes worry i might become a mass shooter to escape my life without necessarily dying and i can live in my own cell away from the world. Maybe i'll rope after the massacre. I have never planned to do a mass shooting, but i sometimes worry what if i do? What if i only rope but nothing else? What if i go insane? What if i have a meltdown in public? What will i do unless miracles happen?

I was born cursed with my condition. It didn't ruin my life unless i stopped being a kid.

if mass shooters do it to make a name for themselves after being a lost cause with a shit life, i can now, at this point, understand why, given how humans don't give a shit about someone who cannot blend in socially or enjoy the benefits of the NT life. feeling alienated, i now hate humanity. I don't simply hate women as a gender per se (i hate men and women equally because they're humans), i just hate humans in general.

but who knows what my future is like? and i'm terrified. i wish i could meet my 5th grade self to warn him about his future as an underdog.
Rumbling

wdym? this outcame makes the most sense over any other made up afterlife BS
I just don’t know how eternal oblivion can feel or work?

i wish i could meet my 5th grade self to warn him about his future as an underdog
No point on dwelling about it because even if you invented a time machine, you would still be in the same circumstances and mindset.

I’m in college but at home for summer
Never drop out and listen to the guy who promote Neet lifestyle ,here.

I get being on the spectrum, but like me I doubt you’re some low functioning sperg who can’t talk.

You get used to talking it by being exposed to it.

Here’s the reality : you are on your own
Only you can help yourself

If you neet , you place your fate in the hand of people who are gonna turn on you sooner or later : government, parents…..

Your parents will grow more and more pissed if you leech ( risk of being kick out)

So take your degree, do a high paying job and cope lavishly with the money

That’s my take

I just don’t know how eternal oblivion can feel or work?
it doesnt feel like anything. you are unconscious forever. it will be like the trillions of years before you were born

it doesnt feel like anything. you are unconscious forever. it will be like the trillions of years before you were born
It still sounds horrifying

While this one cunt Just moved " to Japan tehehe i wanna have fun im so Special tehehe " and got a Nice Appartement ,

We are fucking rotting Just because WE are Born Male and Low value Male on top of that.

Thia world is so unfair , im playing Like 4 or 5 hours Poe each day , or browse Here. Its Just Rigged and i dont justify being a wagecucks all my Life while Being shitted on passive aggresivly or even aggresivly ( Not getting Sex , No validation , the Potential of her cheating on me etc.)

Really to make this world your bitch / oyster , you have to Look really good or got an reasonable amount of wealth.

Can relate to some extent, i fucking hate my shithole of a country getting a gun here like trying to find astatine .

brutal af

i am also afraid of roping because there is no afterlife. something about everything instantly going lights out for the rest of eternity is just really eerie to me and i am not prepared for
You existed in that state for trillions of years before the day you were conceived, you will exist in that state for sexatillion trillion years after your death aswell, sans everything, at eternal peace.

Last edited:
Just think of bad days and truly know that you won't experience them when you're dead. That's how I overcame fear of death as an atheist.

Another based post from you :feelsthink:

You existed in that state for trillions of years before the day you were conceived, you will exist in that state for sexatillion trillion years after your death aswell, sans everything, at eternal peace.
:yes: I don't get why people have so much trouble wrapping their heads around this. Superstitious monkey brain go brrrrrr I guess.

“The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.”

― Vladimir Nabokov

Just think of bad days and truly know that you won't experience them when you're dead. That's how I overcame fear of death as an atheist.
can't think which one is more scary

I believe you become ghost if you kill yourself. I think ghosts do exist. I have felt their existence.
I would rope if I could come back as a ghost and finish my unfulfilled desires

Unfathomably based and well articulated mate

Violence is about expressing pain.

[UWSL]if you kill cunts you go to atheist heaven[/UWSL]

Have you thought about Geomaxxing? Are you white at least?

they usually kill other innocent poor people
if they killed hot whores, pimps, drug dealers, faggots, celebrities, rich chads then i would have a lot of respect for them
no they kill random normies.

I hate everyone that does better than me and I want them to suffer for it.:feelshehe::feelshehe: That's why I can empathize with shooters.

yes, thats why i don't respect them
its easy thing to do, and those random normies are in many cases also very miserable people who haven't done much bad in their life

just look at example of that moron ER. clown killed 3 poor ricemen, 2 below average foids and 1 white normie. he was so miserable even in his final act he could not touch those whores he craved so much. pathetic and sad
dude most of those humans killed hate people like you

for me elementary school was good and bad. I was severely bullied but I also had some friends who would invite me over and shit. middle school was hell. high school was decent. I joined theater and though I didn't really have anybody who hung out with me or talked to me outside of school I had a decently large number of acquaintances who knew me and at the very least were cool with me. Then I went to college and didn't see any of those people anymore. The slight semblance of a social circle I had gone through great efforts to build over those 4 years was completely obliterated. I didn't make even a single friend at all in college. Then I graduated and entered the workforce where the girls are all already taken. I mean literally all of them. Any time there was a girl who I even thought of trying my luck with she either had a BF already or was married. Even the fattest, ugliest, shittiest attitude bitches had loyal BFs.